Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's positive stroke time!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:12 am

What a result on saturday and what a goal from Burkee!! I feel so positive today i am well and truly bursting!! (office cleaner alert!) Big week ahead, indeed like mini play offs or a sort of 'pre-play offs' in our next 3 games and we all know that on our day and with our big guns playing well we can blow away all 3 of them. Lets get behind our rejuvenated boys and show them we are 100% behind the efforts they are putting in!! -- The Premiership beckons and the players are responding ----- are we all up to the challenge!!?? I certainly am and here goes.............stand by.............3....2....1.................

POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: It's positive stroke time!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

We WILL WIN, I know we will. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

Fair play you have remained positive through all the recent dark times. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 am

[quote="Michael Littlewood"]Fair play you have remained positive through all the recent dark times. :ayatollah:[/quotI
Its the medication!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 am

Blazing Saddles, get in the dressing room before the game! E-mail Julian Jenkins, copy and paste your topic urls and show him what you can give the players before a game! With you on our side fella, we can't fail! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 pm

I'm onto it!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: