Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDDLER WHAT A JOKE YOUVE MADE OUR CLUB BECOME

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm

High Court after High Court Case, Headlines in the Papers week after week about unpaid Bills.
Lies After Lies and Spin after Spin.

I CAN CONFIRM THE PLAYERS AT THIS MOMENT HAVE NOT BE PAID. SHOULD OF BEEN PAID ON FRIDAY.
SHOCKING UNBELIEVABLE THE DAY BEFORE WE PLAY Leicester, the week were playing The Jacks and on the Verge of THE PLAY OFFS.
Were in THIS FINANCIAL MESS BECAUSE OF OUR ONE and ONLY CHAIRMAN MR RIDDLER.

The Malaysians are putting money in, I dont know why because personally I would skin the Riddler alive if I was them and get Our club for Nothing, they are paying less for their Shares, they are not Idiots.

The Players moral is TERRIBLE TODAY, Flintcroft Ridsdales Financial Director Today had to Rush down to the Vale of Glamorgan and EXPLAIN TO DAVE JONES WHY HIS PLAYERS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, For the First time ever I feel for DJ on this as some of the players were going belestic, they have mortgages etc to be paid.

As I said on Friday, STEVE BORLEY HAS COME TO THE RESCUE AND PERSONALLY TRANSFERRED MONEY IN TODAY TO PAY THE WAGES DIRECT TO THE PLAYERS, The malaysians have also put money in last Friday.
BUT IT SHOULD NOT COME TO THIS, Tomorrow the Players Wages will be in their Accounts maybe even by 5pm today.
BUT WHAT A JOKE WE ARE BECOMING.
IF RIDSDALE WOULD JUST WALK TODAY/TOMORROW Borley could run it for The Malaysians. Its funny how the riddler and Terry Philips have gone totally dead on all this.

Re: RIDDLER WHAT A JOKE YOUVE MADE OUR CLUB BECOME

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:High Court after High Court Case, Headlines in the Papers week after week about unpaid Bills.

I CAN CONFIRM THE PLAYERS AT THIS MOMENT HAVE NOT BE PAID.
SHOCKING UNBELIEVABLE THE DAY BEFORE WE PLAY Leicester, the week were playing The Jacks and on the Verge of THE PLAY OFFS.

The Malaysians are putting money in, I dont know why because personally I would skin the Riddler alive if I was them and get Our club for Nothing, they are paying less for their Shares, they are not Idiots.

The Players moral is TERRIBLE TODAY, Flintcroft Ridsdales Financial Director Today had to Rush down to the Vale of Glamorgan and EXPLAIN TO DAVE JONES WHY HIS PLAYERS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, For the First time ever I feel for DJ on this as some of the players were going belestic, they have mortgages etc to be paid.

As I said on Friday, STEVE BORLEY HAS COME TO THE RESCUE AND PERSONALLY TRANSFERRED MONEY IN TODAY TO PAY THE WAGES DIRECT TO THE PLAYERS, The malaysians have also put money in last Friday.
BUT IT SHOULD NOT COME TO THIS, Tomorrow the Players Wages will be in their Accounts maybe even by 5pm today.
IF RIDSDALE WOULD JUST WALK TODAY/TOMORROW Borley could run it for The Malaysians. Its funny how the riddler and Terry Philips have gone totally dead on all this.

club is a total mess, lets hope there paid, and have there mind on the job for tomoroow night :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Well the good news is the players will be paid but it's ridiculous that something as basic as player wages are being faltered. I would hope for a smooth run in to the end of the season now to give us the best chance of promotion but that's not Cardiff City is it!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Zabier wrote:Well the good news is the players will be paid but it's ridiculous that something as basic as player wages are being faltered. I would hope for a smooth run in to the end of the season now to give us the best chance of promotion but that's not Cardiff City is it!

Zabier this not good for Moral and at this moment DJ or the players should not have to be worrying about their Wages, THE RIDDLER SHOULD JUST RESIGN.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Come on, it wouldn't be our club if we didn't have the horrendous drama surrounding the club. Constantly staring into the face of adversity! Against all the odds! :D

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Just shows how close to administration we are, its only Borley and TG keeping the wolves from the door.

For months Riddler has told us the club has a sound trading position, the rumours are all out of context and don't reflect the true financial position of the club.

The man must have mental health issues, as he is either a pathological lair or so deluded he is a danger to himself and any football club he comes into contact with.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

If the players morale is low at the moment, WE have to get behind them against Leicester and against the Jacks to buoy them up and make them play for US.

But I agree Annis, the club is a laughing stock. I had my hair cut today and my hairdresser is always asking me when I'm going to give up watching the club and he is always asking questions about the state of the club, as is everyone who knows I support them. It's embarrassing having to explain the latest headlines to people time and time again.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Zabier wrote:Come on, it wouldn't be our club if we didn't have the horrendous drama surrounding the club. Constantly staring into the face of adversity! Against all the odds! :D

It reminds me of the Dream Team plot a few years ago where Harchester had to qualify for the Champions League before the players could get their back pay.

If I remember rightly that series ended with the Chairman being found dead in suspicous circumstances......

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Just shows how close to administration we are, its only Borley and TG keeping the wolves from the door.

For months Riddler has told us the club has a sound trading position, the rumours are all out of context and don't reflect the true financial position of the club.

The man must have mental health issues, as he is either a pathological lair or so deluded he is a danger to himself and any football club he comes into contact with.

Tony this is why I cant understand why anyone could even think of backing the Riddler, the day before the Leicester game, the players should be talking about beating Leicester NOT WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET PAID. :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Zabier wrote:Come on, it wouldn't be our club if we didn't have the horrendous drama surrounding the club. Constantly staring into the face of adversity! Against all the odds! :D

It reminds me of the Dream Team plot a few years ago where Harchester had to qualify for the Champions League before the players could get their back pay.

If I remember rightly that series ended with the Chairman being found dead in suspicous circumstances......

Hahaha, yes, wasn't it Linda Block that killed him?

He was later found as the father of the bride in Eastenders when that gay Indian guy married that Indian lass. Back from the dead! Imagine if real life follows art?!

Sam Hammam comes back and kills Peter Ridsdale! Or Rick Wright!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:High Court after High Court Case, Headlines in the Papers week after week about unpaid Bills.

As much as I hate the lying prick and am still praying for the day he leaves this club for good, what I am confused about is why the club as a whole (Borley,TG,Guy) let it come to pay day before doing something about it? We all know the pot is empty without their help.

I thought TG had already transferred the money a few days ago so how come they weren't paid today??????

Really worried this will affect the team tomorrow and saturday now

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

annis the riddler cant have that much time left at the club, can he ???
we must keep up the pressure to ensure he goes asap.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

steve l wrote:annis the riddler cant have that much time left at the club, can he ???

We have to wear your Riverside Scarfs with pride tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm

bluebirds80 wrote:

As much as I hate the lying prick and am still praying for the day he leaves this club for good, what I am confused about is why the club as a whole (Borley,TG,Guy) let it come to pay day before doing something about it? We all know the pot is empty without their help.

I thought TG had already transferred the money a few days ago so how come they weren't paid today??????

If you want me to be honest I reckon this was done Deliberate to show Ridsdale up.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds80 wrote:

If you want me to be honest I reckon this was done Deliberate to show Ridsdale up.

Makes sense but if it affects the team morale in the next few games could have been a SERIOUS mistake on Borley and TG's part. :?

What will it take for this wanker to f**k off out of our club for good. He is thicker skinned than a rhino the horrible tw*t!!!
:evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Peter face facts! You are shit at your job! You shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a football club again! Now take the money that you have creamed from our club and f**k off :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:23 pm

so why arnt a few people in the club being sacked to save on wages, hired cars etc got rid of this should have been done along time ago

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:33 pm

steve l wrote:annis the riddler cant have that much time left at the club, can he ???

Where has the gate money gone over the last two weeks

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:05 pm

This is a disgrace!!!!!

If the local media do not pick up on this then there is something radically wrong. The riddler is a disgrace and should be kicked out of the club. I am sure that if the directors dug into affairs they would find grounds for serious misconduct and therefore dismiss him without compensation.
I feel for DJ over this, the team have had some good results recently and have been showing a far better commintment and determination, and now this prick has brought them down to earth with a big bang.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

ridofrid wrote:This is a disgrace!!!!!

If the local media do not pick up on this then there is something radically wrong. The riddler is a disgrace and should be kicked out of the club. I am sure that if the directors dug into affairs they would find grounds for serious misconduct and therefore dismiss him without compensation.
I feel for DJ over this, the team have had some good results recently and have been showing a far better commintment and determination, and now this prick has brought them down to earth with a big bang.

The Echo have rung me tonight for my comments on the situation.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

No pay No play get on to your union lads,if your employer can't pay you then stuff um don't go to work Tuesday night.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:18 pm

annis do we know if the money has gone into their banks early then, have you been in touch with feeny to find out!!!! cant believe how shocking ridsdale has been with all this, we need him out!!!!!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:24 pm

brewer918 wrote:annis do we know if the money has gone into their banks early then, have you been in touch with feeny to find out!!!! cant believe how shocking ridsdale has been with all this, we need him out!!!!!!

NO NOBODY HAS BEEN PAID YET or OTHER STAFF. :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:29 pm

if there was a major hit taken by the undersoil heating farce that led to the original leicester match being cancelled,is tomorrows match therefore a financial bonus as it has not been prevoiusly included in this months budget?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:30 pm

its funny how we havent heard from the ridler giving his excuses for a while now, obviously he knows his time is up and he aint got any more excuses to hide behind!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Why don't the Malaysians pay an extra £1000000 just to get shot of him. I spent a few years out in Singapore and shagged a few Malayans as well, you never know this guy could be my son. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

FblockFrank wrote:Why don't the Malaysians pay an extra £1000000 just to get shot of him. I spent a few years out in Singapore and shagged a few Malayans as well, you never know this guy could be my son. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i nearly choked on my coffee then!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm

brewer918 wrote:
FblockFrank wrote:Why don't the Malaysians pay an extra £1000000 just to get shot of him. I spent a few years out in Singapore and shagged a few Malayans as well, you never know this guy could be my son. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i nearly choked on my coffee then!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

This is the last thing we need when we have 3 huge games in next 7 days, we need all the players focussed on the games not worrying about money. Risdale as to go now, funny how quiet he as gone lately hopefully we will be soon rid if the NOTW story yesterday is true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds80 wrote:

"If you want me to be honest I reckon this was done Deliberate to show Ridsdale up".

It has to be these are million or billionaires, they could have had the money here in time if they really wanted too, this shows just who is in the driving seat and what will happen if the shareholders don't deal quickly and at the right price !!!!

Nice one TG I like it !!!! :thumbup: