Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL YOUR SELF A CHAIRMAN

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

PETER RIDSDALE, YOU CANT PAY THE TAX MAN OR COMPANIES THAT SUPPLIED OUR CLUB WITH GOODS etc etc etc etc
NOW FOR FOR THE SECOND MONTH RUNNING THE PLAYERS WAGES ARE LATE, WE ARE HAVING TO RELY ON BORLEY and THE MALAYSIANS TO PAY THE WAGES, SO HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR SELF CHAIRMAN, I know your reading this and when you do have a good look at your self in the mirror.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... ll-news/20 10/03/29/cardioff-city-players-not-yet-paid-this-month-91466 -26132546/

Re: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL YOUR SELF A CHAIRMAN

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Pete if you are reading this

PLEASE f**k OFF

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm

I no longer see him as a chairman. A chairman buys gis way into a club, he puts his hand in his pocket when times are tough to either buy players, or part fund the buying of players or to pay the wages when (ironically) we have no money in the bank. He has done none of this so, in my opinion, should not be known as a chairman

if link didnt work
try this one

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -26132546/

Any players wanted a loan pm me.my rates are 25% per day.

Ridsdale,

Please see that for the good of this football club you have to go now. You have had a number of very lucrative years in charge, making a very good living for yourself whilst putting nothing financially back.

There is nothing here for you now. There is no more money for you to take. You have virtually no support either inside or outside the club.

You have brought this great club to it's knees.

Please do the honourable thing. Leave us now to sort out the terrible mess you've gotten us into and when you finally walk away, hopefully sooner rather than later, please just keep walking with you head bowed in shame.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Hes just makin his reputaion even worse, i no it wasnt a good one anyway but the longer hes at this club then the more likley he will never get a job in football again,(which he shouldnt anyway) just hope the players are profennsial 2moz and beat leciester

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm

I just hope that this doesn't have a knock on effect with the team in what is our biggest week of the season
let's all hope the players put it to the back of their minds and stil give us 110% tomorrow and saturday then next week against forrest, C'MON CITY WE CAN DO IT.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 pm

stickywicket wrote:if link didnt work
try this one

i CAN CONFIRM BUSINESS IS BRISK.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm

stickywicket wrote:if link didnt work
try this one

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 pm

city4ever wrote:I just hope that this doesn't have a knock on effect with the team in what is our biggest week of the season
let's all hope the players put it to the back of their minds and stil give us 110% tomorrow and saturday then next week against forrest, C'MON CITY WE CAN DO IT.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I totally agree, LETS GET RIGHT BEHIND OUR PLAYERS TOMORROW NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:42 pm

He can call himself what he wants.....once a Co*k always a Co*k

Move on PR.....before you regret it!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Time to go PR, your days are numbered. :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

its okay, cash converters in albany road (or the one in canton) do pay day advances.

I think the APR is only in the thousands of percent !!

They can afford it lol :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:15 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Hes just makin his reputaion even worse, i no it wasnt a good one anyway

Loved that line couldn't help laughing out loud :ayatollah:

Being serious though CCFC_Forever is absolutely right, Mr Ridsdale you have been totally rumbled and there is no reason whatsoever for you to stay on another moment at this club.

No-one will ever give you a job in football again so for once get off your deluded high horse and do the decent thing and resign NOW.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Is this the same guy who shouted at some of the players after the Preston game saying "Don't you talk to me like that, I pay your wages"?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Is this the same guy who shouted at some of the players after the Preston game saying "Don't you talk to me like that, I pay your wages"?

If nothing else, you have to laugh at the irony of the situation

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Lets hope he dont completely f**k this club up before he goes, we still have hope with investment, but if he keeps pocketing the money it will be late and there will be 20,000 angry Bluebirds ! :evil:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:53 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Lets hope he dont completely f**k this club up before he goes, we still have hope with investment, but if he keeps pocketing the money it will be late and there will be 20,000 angry Bluebirds ! :evil:

The reality of the situation is that we will hear alot more of this stuff before the end of the season. Dont expect the tax bill to be paid until at least a couple of days brfore the court case.

Look at it this way guys. If you were going to safe a club like ours would you say to someone like Ridsdale here is £6m just make sure we get to the end of the season? Would you bollocks. You would pay the debts as they came along and make sure they do get paid. I would imagine the players wages would be going direct into their accounts from Malaysia and not via the clubs account department.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Is this the same guy who shouted at some of the players after the Preston game saying "Don't you talk to me like that, I pay your wages"?

CORRECT WHAT AN IDIOT :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 pm

The page has been taken down from WalesOnLine? :roll:

Sorry wrong link, still there :oops:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Plenty of Riverside Colours on show tomorrow night then!

Ridsdale is not a chairman, he's a freeloader. His place in football is a laughing stock round most of the clubs now anyway. So he's quite frankly FUCKED!

The players will be fine in waiting for their wages to clear - do you really think they are desperate for them? they earn enough to last a while, even though their employer MUST pay the wages on time - Im sure they aren't as bothered as people make out. It won't make much difference to tomorrow's game, 10pts from 12 is a fantastic return - and if we carry on our form and get into the Prem. Then the players will get the best wage packet of their lives - so i just hope they remain focussed for now!

Looking forward to the next 3 games, leicester and Jacks i'll be there - and the Forest game on the BBC - LURVLEY! anything between 5 & 9 pts - we can't moan about.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Merlin wrote:Plenty of Riverside Colours on show tomorrow night then!

Ridsdale is not a chairman, he's a freeloader. His place in football is a laughing stock round most of the clubs now anyway. So he's quite frankly FUCKED!

The players will be fine in waiting for their wages to clear - do you really think they are desperate for them? they earn enough to last a while, even though their employer MUST pay the wages on time - Im sure they aren't as bothered as people make out. It won't make much difference to tomorrow's game, 10pts from 12 is a fantastic return - and if we carry on our form and get into the Prem. Then the players will get the best wage packet of their lives - so i just hope they remain focussed for now!

Looking forward to the next 3 games, leicester and Jacks i'll be there - and the Forest game on the BBC - LURVLEY! anything between 5 & 9 pts - we can't moan about.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Merlin wrote: they earn enough to last a while, even though their employer MUST pay the wages on time

an employer is not obliged to pay any employee on time at all. strictly speaking, there is nothing in law which states that an employer has to pay at a certain time, an employee is a creditor like anyone else. An employee can revert to the contract of employment, although this is highly likely to see any career prospects diminish.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:12 pm

He is a selfish prick. Only interested in himself.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Should have gone with some dignity last autumn before the pidgeons came home to roost. Now they're covering him in shit. Every day he stays on people will deride him more. Best if he dissappears without comment.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:25 pm

I thought the money was put in the bank by the Malaysians to pay the wages. and only one person was not getting paid!!. Have the Malaysians paid the money in the bank or not. Also i was of an understanding that Ridsdale was not running the club any more that Steve Borley was now running things or is that wide of the mark !!

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I thought the money was put in the bank by the Malaysians to pay the wages. and only one person was not getting paid!!. Have the Malaysians paid the money in the bank or not. Also i was of an understanding that Ridsdale was not running the club any more that Steve Borley was now running things or is that wide of the mark !!

Yes it has been transferred, I really think this is all about EMBARRASSING THE RIDDLER.