A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO FROM THIS FORUM IS STANDING IN THE

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

TRUST ELECTIONS
Gwyn Davies :ayatollah:
Steve Davies :ayatollah:
Greg Davies :ayatollah:
Carl Curtis :ayatollah:

You need to put your names down by Next Week.
Also to have A VOTE YOU NEED TO JOIN, I have its £12 for the Year "JASON PERRY" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?
Mike Roderick ?

Re: WHO FROM THIS FORUM IS STANDING IN THE

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 pm

i am :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 pm

any1 els with the last name Davies? :roll:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:07 pm

Ben wrote:i am :ayatollah: :lol:
:o :o :o :lol: this should be fun :D :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm

imagine my news letter

"hi fellow city fans

thing is riddler is a c**t, and to get this cunting c**t away from our club, we as cunts need to c**t together....
"

i can see it now

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:11 pm

seanmogs wrote:any1 els with the last name Davies? :roll:

:lol: :lol: I thought that, too

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:15 pm

considering joining on the andy legg option feel a bit robbed though its only me and my daughter :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Ben wrote:imagine my news letter

"hi fellow city fans

thing is riddler is a c**t, and to get this cunting c**t away from our club, we as cunts need to c**t together....
"

i can see it now
i was right :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:TRUST ELECTIONS

Also to have A VOTE YOU NEED TO JOIN, I have its £12 for the Year "JASON PERRY" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?

Me. Mike Roderick :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?

Yes I'm standing I'm meeting James Huxtable (the stand in membership sec) tomorrow night to sought out my membership. My Mrs (who apparently is still a trust member :lol: ) received a nomination form this morning so once I get the membership soughted I will send it off.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Dreamlike or Chic wrote:

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?

Me. Mike Roderick :ayatollah:

Great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?

Yes I'm standing I'm meeting James Huxtable (the stand in membership sec) tomorrow night to sought out my membership. My Mrs (who apparently is still a trust member :lol: ) received a nomination form this morning so once I get the membership soughted I will send it off.

Great :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Good Luck to all who are stading :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 pm

thanks jez :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?
Mike Roderick ?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:13 pm

As Annis mentioned, I am standing for election. The reasons I am standing are simple. In the short term, I'd like to have a hand in helping the trust work with the club in securing it's future and be a part of any initiatives going forward.

The main reason I am standing is for my long term objectives.

These being, that, in twenty years time, when my daughters are my age, I hope they follow in their old mans footsteps. But I also hope, in twenty years time that I will not see any Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal or any other club shirts other than Cardiff City whilst walking around my City. It is my wish to aid the trust and the club for that matter with a community schools projects getting CCFC out and about and introducing the next generation of City fans. Also, Cardiff City is a local club. It is my local club, it is your local club. We all want the club to be big and succesful, not just surviving but thriving in the Premier League, but however big the club get, I do not want them to lose touch with the fans - I want to maintain a bridge between the club and the fans via the Trust.

If you think that is worthy of a vote, then please vote. If you're not a member, fork out 12 quid to do so. 4 less pints at the Jacks game.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

We are not alone :lol:

I think Gwyn will be a bad candidate, he will be to busy on his farm on facebook :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

We are not alone :lol:

I think Gwyn will be a bad candidate, he will be to busy on his farm on facebook :lol:

just turned facebook on and it reads on my homepage..........gwyn has left the farm. there is a distrested black mamba, that needs feeding :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:50 pm

:lol:

MY name is Mark Davies. Should I stand?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 am

be interesting this as we can only vote for 4 ppl from our growin list of Davies's and non Davies's :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 am

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?
Mike Roderick ?

I hope as many as feel they can contribute will stand.And that list contains people who would do a really good job in my opinion.

I don`t know Greg so don`t know if he is a member of the Trust. But I think Tony has said that he is not a member , so he won`t be eligible to stand for election to the board. He can still vote for someone else though if he joins before the voting papers go out.

I haven`t spent your £12 yet ( :D ), so I will pay it in tonight for you to upgrade you to family membership.

Keith

Keith

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:12 am

Keith,

I am indeed a member of the trust, but have cancelled my direct debit as I changed my bank acc. I need to set up another direct debit. Will this have any effect on my voting/standing for the trust elections??

Greg.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 am

Mr Davies wrote:Keith,

I am indeed a member of the trust, but have cancelled my direct debit as I changed my bank acc. I need to set up another direct debit. Will this have any effect on my voting/standing for the trust elections??

Greg.

Greg

If its just a case of missing a month`s payment because of a change in bank details , it shouldn`t be a problem. How long ago was the dd stopped?

Keith

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 am

since62 wrote:

Greg.

Greg

If its just a case of missing a month`s payment because of a change in bank details , it shouldn`t be a problem. How long ago was the dd stopped?

Keith

I think it's been more like three since I changed my account over!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 am

Mr Davies wrote:
since62 wrote:

Greg.

Greg

Keith

I think it's been more like three since I changed my account over!!

Might be more of a problem then as you might have been deemed to have left membership and haven`t yet rejoined. I will try and speak to the Trust membership people if I see them tonight and ask them to check for you.

Keith

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm

since62 wrote:

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?
Mike Roderick ?

I hope as many as feel they can contribute will stand.And that list contains people who would do a really good job in my opinion.

I don`t know Greg so don`t know if he is a member of the Trust. But I think Tony has said that he is not a member , so he won`t be eligible to stand for election to the board. He can still vote for someone else though if he joins before the voting papers go out.

I haven`t spent your £12 yet ( :D ), so I will pay it in tonight for you to upgrade you to family membership.

Keith

Keith

Well actually I'm not sure on my Trust status. I was one of the first 200 to join at the electrcity club in September 2008. I'm actually up to date with my subscriptions as the next one is not due until 1 April.

My circumstances are that I had a bust up with TLG over the Trust's failure to back the march and sent him a resignation email about 3 weeks ago. He then removed me from the Trust list, although my wife and 2 daughters are still members as part of my family package!

I have tried to rejoin and sent at least 3 emails without any reply but finally got one from James Huxtable a couple of days ago after Sludge intervened.

In such circumstances I think it would be very harsh to stop me standing.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 pm

since62 wrote:

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?
Mike Roderick ?

Keith

Keith

:lol: Ok Keith.

What if Tony joins now ?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
since62 wrote:

ANY ONE ELSE ?

Tony Williams ?
Mike Roderick ?

Keith

Keith

Well actually I'm not sure on my Trust status. I was one of the first 200 to join at the electrcity club in September 2008. I'm actually up to date with my subscriptions as the next one is not due until 1 April.

My circumstances are that I had a bust up with TLG over the Trust's failure to back the march and sent him a resignation email about 3 weeks ago. He then removed me from the Trust list, although my wife and 2 daughters are still members as part of my family package!

I have tried to rejoin and sent at least 3 emails without any reply but finally got one from James Huxtable a couple of days ago after Sludge intervened.

In such circumstances I think it would be very harsh to stop me standing.

I agree it would be harsh if you tried rejoining a few weeks ago and the system wouldn`t let you in.

Who did you send the various E-mails to and when? I will then try and track down what happened to them for you.

When you resigned from the Trust did you make it clear that it was only you to come off the family membership you had paid for?

Keith

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 pm

since62 wrote:
I agree it would be harsh if you tried rejoining a few weeks ago and the system wouldn`t let you in.

Who did you send the various E-mails to and when? I will then try and track down what happened to them for you.

When you resigned from the Trust did you make it clear that it was only you to come off the family membership you had paid for?

Keith

I sent one email FAO Dave Sugarman 15 March via members@ccfctrust.org email address. I then sent TLG a PM via CCMB about 3 days later and finally one to James Huxtable about 4 days ago.

I am meeting James tonight at the Trust stall in the stadium to hopefully sought the matter out. Providing I can stand I have a nomination form because my wife was sent one yesterday :lol: