Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FRED KEENOR CAN WAIT

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

No disrespect meant to Fred and I'm sure he'd understand, at the present financial time, one hundred thousand pounds on a statue seems obscene to me.

As fans we may be better off raising money for those lamps need to get our pitch covered in grass, or getting our academy running properly, may sound selfish, but I'd rather look to the futurer rather than back at the past. Let's buy some big clocks or a screen we can all see.

Is it just me or does one hundred thousand pound sound like a lot for a statue, I'm sure Mallo could do a good job in concrete.

Let's get in the Premiership and think about it when money may not be such a problem, personally I'd rather the trust concentarte on things that matter to most of us.

Re: FRED KEENOR CAN WAIT

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

LONGLEGS wrote:No disrespect meant to Fred and I'm sure he'd understand, at the present financial time, one hundred thousand pounds on a statue seems obscene to me.

As fans we may be better off raising money for those lamps need to get our pitch covered in grass, or getting our academy running properly, may sound selfish, but I'd rather look to the futurer rather than back at the past. Let's buy some big clocks or a screen we can all see.

Is it just me or does one hundred thousand pound sound like a lot for a statue, I'm sure Mallo could do a good job in concrete.

Let's get in the Premiership and think about it when money may not be such a problem, personally I'd rather the trust concentarte on things that matter to most of us.

i say if its that important name a stand after him and then we can name a blocked toilet after the current chairman as he's always been full of shit

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

steve davies wrote:
LONGLEGS wrote:No disrespect meant to Fred and I'm sure he'd understand, at the present financial time, one hundred thousand pounds on a statue seems obscene to me.

i say if its that important name a stand after him and then we can name a blocked toilet after the current chairman as he's always been full of shit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well said :D

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:35 pm

steve you got a way with words, rather poetic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Tend to agree with you, possibly it's something to look at but at a later date.