Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGHT STEVE BORLEY and TG

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:48 am

Both say The money has left their Accounts, I Believe them and all will be ok.I also think this was done deliberate so it showed Ridsdale up and in My Opinion it certainly has done that. But first why should the money leave their accounts ?

I thought Our Chairman was Peter Ridsdale ?
Why isnt the money leaving his account to pay everyone ?
The Riddler the man WHO SHOUTED AT THE PLAYERS in the Dressing room, I PAY YOUR WAGES ?

PETER RIDSDALE YOU WILL READ THIS IN YOUR COSY OFFICE TODAY, NOW PLEASE BE AN HONOURABLE MAN and RESIGN NOW, YOU ARE NOT WANTED BY THE FANS, PLAYERS/MANAGEMENT and NOW FELLOW DIRECTORS.

Read This http://tinyurl.com/yjso7m2

Re: RIGHT STEVE BORLEY and TG

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 am

his days are numbered so what's he hanging on for , more claims of larging himself up maybe ? Proclaiming himself as the mastermind behind the Malaysian takeover deal then bragging that without him CFCC would have gone into admin or folded and how he's yet again saved us ! Over to u Peter !! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:59 am

annis mate is this the same steve borley who paid the tax bill

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:01 am

DEANO wrote:annis mate is this the same steve borley who paid the tax bill

Deano, but Borley did pay half of it, but by the time it got to Court, all the previous months had not been paid, He does a million more things for Our Club than the Riddler.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 am

Ridsdale now denying TG is paying the wages.

http://tinyurl.com/yjso7m2

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:06 am

so what's the official payday for the staff and players of CCFC ? Heared diff dates thrown about , in my job we get paid LAST working day of the month so I get paid at midnite tonite :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 am

Martyn1963 wrote:so what's the official payday for the staff and players of CCFC ? Heared diff dates thrown about , in my job we get paid LAST working day of the month so I get paid at midnite tonite :ayatollah:

It's the 28th, it's in the contracts. Historically if the 28th falls on a non working day then it gets paid on the Friday.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:Ridsdale now denying TG is paying the wages.

Ridsdale having a dig at TG, I really hope that comes back to haunt him...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Ridsdale having a dig at TG, I really hope that comes back to haunt him...

amazing tony isent it
there was me thinking that the riddler was sitting back doing f**k all and all the time he was busily planning how to spend dato's money.
thats the way businesses run in the world of the riddler you invest heavily in the football club and he will spend it for you at a consultancy fee cost of 500k per annum.
i expect dato's in for a bollicking when he comes over later this week for being late paying the money that he had promised peter anyway

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:32 am

Yes he's just taking the piss now. I think it's about time he was told in no uncertain terms to go - not resign, just go and fight us in court for his money. In the same way that he has forced the taxman and many creditors to fight for what they are owed. Time to stand up TG, Borley, Guy and any other shareholder wiling to listen. He has took the piss out of the fans for long enough now. He is now taking the piss out of fellow directors and shareholders. Time to leave the building. He needs to go TODAY!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 am

ihatealiens wrote:

Yes he's just taking the piss now. I think it's about time he was told in no uncertain terms to go - not resign, just go and fight us in court for his money. In the same way that he has forced the taxman and many creditors to fight for what they are owed. Time to stand up TG, Borley, Guy and any other shareholder wiling to listen. He has took the piss out of the fans for long enough now. He is now taking the piss out of fellow directors and shareholders. Time to leave the building. He needs to go TODAY!!!

I couldn't agree more but I have this awful feeling that somewhere in Riddlers contract is a huge bonus if we get promoted to the Premier League. He has often spoke about 'completing the job' when promotion to the PL is accomplished and this leads me to think that is the reason why he is hanging on.

It would also make sense for Borley/TG to hang on and see what happens because if we did get promoted PR's pay off would come out of TV monies rather than their own pockets.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I couldn't agree more but I have this awful feeling that somewhere in Riddlers contract is a huge bonus if we get promoted to the Premier League. He has often spoke about 'completing the job' when promotion to the PL is accomplished and this leads me to think that is the reason why he is hanging on.

It would also make sense for Borley/TG to hang on and see what happens because if we did get promoted PR's pay off would come out of TV monies rather than their own pockets.

I'm sorry I really think he needs to go today!!! He is responsible for bringing the good name of Cardiff City into disrepute with the Judicial system, HMRC, very many of our creditors and now the players themselves. He is taking the mickey out of the fans, the players,the shareholders and his fellow directors. The board must now call time on his tenure before he destroys any reamining good reputation our club has left :evil: Go Ridsdale, just go!!! If the Directors and shareholders are not prepared to remove him immediately then The FA and Football League must do some thing to rid not only Cardiff City FC but football in general of this parasite. Representations should be made to all the football regulatory authorities by the Official Supporters Club, the Trust and any individual fan who feels equally disgusted by the continued presence of this man at our football club. I am about to prepare an email of my own to send to these authorities.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

Yeah PR is having a dig at TG, what a f*cking cheek!! JUST GO YOU UTTER CUNTSTAIN!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 am

Ridsdale is a very clever astute man , if you read what he says, he has stated that TG is not covering the WHOLE payroll. Which as I understand it is correct , isnt TG paying the players wages? and Mr Borley paying other salaries?
Just for the record I am in no way a supporter of RIDSDALE and want him out of our club.
I just wanted to point out how clever he can be with what he says. He should have been a politician it would have been the perfect job for him. :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 am

in this moment of time the most important people at the club are the players. TG knows this and has promised to pay their wages. I cannot see Ridsdale seeing any of this money going to the players. They will most likely get paid directly than through Ridsdale.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 pm

The Truth is at This moment the wages have not reached the players accounts but DJ has reassured them All that it will be in there by the time the banks close TODAY

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Its unbelievable Ridsdale has a snipe at TG in Tonights Echo, yet really its THE RIDDLER WHO SHOULD BE PAYING THE WAGES :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Both say The money has left their Accounts, I Believe them and all will be ok.I also think this was done deliberate so it showed Ridsdale up and in My Opinion it certainly has done that. But first why should the money leave their accounts ?

I thought Our Chairman was Peter Ridsdale ?
Why isnt the money leaving his account to pay everyone ?
The Riddler the man WHO SHOUTED AT THE PLAYERS in the Dressing room, I PAY YOUR WAGES ?

PETER RIDSDALE YOU WILL READ THIS IN YOUR COSY OFFICE TODAY, NOW PLEASE BE AN HONOURABLE MAN and RESIGN NOW, YOU ARE NOT WANTED BY THE FANS, PLAYERS/MANAGEMENT and NOW FELLOW DIRECTORS.

Read This http://tinyurl.com/yjso7m2

Annis, do you really think he will resign while we are in with a shout of being promoted this season? Also, do you think that all the creditors (and shareholders for that matter) will take a lot less now or hang on and take the gamble that promotion will see them paid in full. I for one think that we will gain promotion this year, but could it turn out to be a double edged sword, with Ridsdale possibly benefitting from it big time. I am no business man by the way, just saying as I see it.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm loving this. So now TG is 'just another income stream' and that there are plenty of
others?? FFS Riddles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TG will be fuming when he gets to hear about this, its more than a stab in the back, its
Ridsdale telling him 'he's just a director, same as everyone else'

I love it. Carry on making that f*cking huge steel rod for your own back Ridsdale you tw*t

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

taffyapple wrote:I'm loving this. So now TG is 'just another income stream' and that there are plenty of
others??

Well there's Ben Steele, American Billionaires who live on Newport Rd..... :lol: The man's a frigging idiot