Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wages paid

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 am

As reported yesterday the cliche in the investment from TG was due to timezones, and the money has been recieved today and the players will now be paid.

Sorry if this has already been posted

Re: wages paid

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 am

Excellent, now lets focus on the footie tonight! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:33 am

What about the rest of the Staff have they been paid yet?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 am

yes mate steve B and Alan W covered that out of their own money

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 am

vince.alm wrote:As reported yesterday the cliche in the investment from TG was due to timezones, and the money has been recieved today and the players will now be paid.

Sorry if this has already been posted

great news hope its all sorted.

10am this morning annis rang to say no one had been paid.

fingers crossed its in , and we get 3 points tonight :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 am

Cheers Vince good news(in a roundabout way) we can now concentrate on football matters once again...£ points tonight pls :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 am

Thank christ for that. Cheers for the info Vince.

Come on then lads lets beat Leicester tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 am

Great news, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

I think this has been done delibetaely by the Malaysians to make a point, that being they are in control now and if it wasn't for them the club would not be able to survive. I know they said it was time difference but they would have known last week that they were going to pay the players so they could have easily have transferred in time to hit the accounts when the pay was due. However by doing it this way they have caused minimum fuss as far as payment dates are concerned (I am sure that one day late is not the end of the world) but ensured that the media knew that they were paying it and could be seen as knights in shining armour.

If I was in their position I would do exactly the same thing. Their whole image at the moment is as positive as can be while Pinocchio's is as low as it could be. It means when the real battle begins then PR has no support less - the fans, the board, the players, and the management will have turned their backs on him. D-day is coming closer folks!! Hip hip bloody hooray

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 am

vince.alm wrote:yes mate steve B and Alan W covered that out of their own money

vince

im assuming peter paid himself and gareth davies out of his own pocket as well or will they raid the ticket money tonight

Well done the BLUE KNIGHTS

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:20 am

now lets get 3 points in the bag tonight.....