Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Den Haag!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 am

Aint heard how many they bringing this year yet? There is normally the bullshit & fantasy from the jerks that 50-100 Den Haag are coming to Cardiff, as if thats going to worry us!

Re: Den Haag!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 am

If they do, they'll just have their passports taken off them like they did in Swansea earlier this year!! They'll get nowhere near the City!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:24 am

Mogs wrote:Aint heard how many they bringing this year yet? There is normally the bullshit & fantasy from the jerks that 50-100 Den Haag are coming to Cardiff, as if thats going to worry us!

its sad and pathetic thats the jacks cant even get close to filling there own ground, and have to reli on others to help fill the allocation for ours! they will have a made up den haag flag though to look hard dont worry :lol:
den haag, den fekin shmaaarg! :twisted:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

its the only boys they got sad that they rely on them!!twoozey and his glang not to mention tank and the boys are a f*cking joke!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 am

Hmm.

Or maybe the whole "Den Haag in Cardiff end" was nothing more than a windup people fell for?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 am

nerd wrote:Hmm.

Or maybe the whole "Den Haag in Cardiff end" was nothing more than a windup people fell for?

I don't think anyone really fell for it. Most people I know treated it as a joke, the others thought it was bollocks

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 am

lol this comes from some asshole in holland who looks like justin from the darkness!! hes a tw*t. they aint got no-one ! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

I don't think anyone really fell for it. Most people I know treated it as a joke, the others thought it was bollocks

heh, I know a few who actually did believe it...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Ridsdale fans by any chance nerd?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:08 pm

nerd wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

heh, I know a few who actually did believe it...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm

They would need a lot more than 50-100 anyway. Yes i know its aload of bollox

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 am

shinyBlueGlue wrote:They would need a lot more than 50-100 anyway. Yes i know its aload of bollox

Real Bolloxs

Photo 7 is them in Jack land http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/swansea/

Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 pm

I remember you all on CCMB boasting about how you were going to "batter them." :lol: 8-)

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Tate_&_Trundle wrote:

I remember you all on CCMB boasting about how you were going to "batter them." :lol: 8-)

No, that was the fella in the local fish and chip shop talking about a new line of Dutch cod they were introducing to the menu

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Tate_&_Trundle wrote:

No, that was the fella in the local fish and chip shop talking about a new line of Dutch cod they were introducing to the menu

Could had sworn you were preparing yourselves for battle with 100 or so of Holland's finest - Fooled me anyway. :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah, we are. Just not on saturday :lol: