Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was speaking to a player earlier...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 am

and he confirmed his wages for this month had not been paid and he had not heard anything about when he was getting paid. And he said he wasn't bothered by it at the moment and wanted to focus on the game tonight.

I text Ridsdale asking when and to my surprise he actually replied and said the wages will be paid today.

Re: I was speaking to a player earlier...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 am

Michael Littlewood wrote:and he confirmed his wages for this month had not been paid and he had not heard anything about when he was getting paid. And he said he wasn't bothered by it at the moment and wanted to focus on the game tonight.

I text Ridsdale asking when and to my surprise he actually replied and said the wages will be paid today.

Done and dusted pal.................as posted by Vince....Thank God!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 am

Michael Littlewood wrote:and he confirmed his wages for this month had not been paid and he had not heard anything about when he was getting paid. And he said he wasn't bothered by it at the moment and wanted to focus on the game tonight.

They have been payed now.
Vince Alm just confirmed it.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:43 am

That's good news then, I spoke to the player at about 10.30 this morning so its either gone it after that or he hadn't checked his account.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:45 am

Michael Littlewood wrote:That's good news then, I spoke to the player at about 10.30 this morning so its either gone it after that or he hadn't checked his account.

Probably mate.
Think it was within the last hour or so.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 am

as we speak the players still havent been paid ! :evil:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 am

milly44 wrote:as we speak the players still havent been paid ! :evil:

This is getting out of hand

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

riddler wants to seriously thank the players, the recent good form has stoped fans turning on him :twisted:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

riddler wants to seriously thank the players, the recent good form has stoped fans turning on him :twisted:

He wont do that. It means someone apart from him is taking the credit for any good work at the club

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:11 pm

exactly, like i said, they aint too bothered, they will be focusing on the game 2nite

yet SOME FANS THINK THEY ARE "IN THE KNOW" AND POST SCAREMONGERING CRAP ON HERE

most if not all crap on here is over blown out of proportion

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

i dont know who to believe or not anymore sometimes with all these rumours ? :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:i dont know who to believe or not anymore sometimes with all these rumours ? :ayatollah:

tHE PLAYERS HAVE DEF NOT BEEN PAID YET

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Ben wrote:exactly, like i said, they aint too bothered, they will be focusing on the game 2nite

yet SOME FANS THINK THEY ARE "IN THE KNOW" AND POST SCAREMONGERING CRAP ON HERE

most if not all crap on here is over blown out of proportion

If you check my posts I have never ever posted any rumours.

I live near this player and bumped into him this morning and he said he had not been paid.

I don't blame you for doubting it, I always doubt it when people post such stuff as well but honestly this is true unless the player was lying and I don't see why he would do that.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:38 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:i dont know who to believe or not anymore sometimes with all these rumours ? :ayatollah:

I do loads of rumours & I wouldn't believe me either ;) unless of course they are about Ridsdale when its hard to be wrong :lol: