Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you ll find out the truth one day

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:38 pm

had a go at ridsdale yesterday,about the mess club is in,wages not being paid etc,he sent message back,you ll find out the truth one day. What u think he means by this,i asked im no reply yet.

Re: you ll find out the truth one day

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:39 pm

It means that, one day, we will find out the truth :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

yeah on Thursday 1st of April :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:It means that, one day, we will find out the truth :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 pm

The Truth is at This moment the wages have not reached the players accounts but DJ has reassured them All that it will be in there by the time the banks close TODAY.

AND THE MAIN TRUTH IS THAT THE RIDDLER RUINED LEEDS/BARNSLEY and NEARLY CARDIFF CITY.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 pm

We probably will, hopefully sooner rather than later. Its all a can of worms, maybe PR is just the paid 'whipping boy'. I think it goes higher than him, always has, even when Sam was in charge, he was continually being under mined.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Truth is at This moment the wages have not reached the players accounts but DJ has reassured them All that it will be in there by the time the banks close TODAY.

AND THE MAIN TRUTH IS THAT THE RIDDLER RUINED LEEDS/BARNSLEY and NEARLY CARDIFF CITY.

hes starting to get cocky to fans i think he will be gone by forest game tg comes over and fucks him off :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The Truth is at This moment the wages have not reached the players accounts but DJ has reassured them All that it will be in there by the time the banks close TODAY.

hes starting to get cocky to fans i think he will be gone by forest game tg comes over and fucks him off :lol:

I agree Wez he really is going very soon.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:38 pm

the sooner he goes the better.