Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SPARE TICKET £10

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 pm

FOR NINIAN STAND TONIGHT MY MATE CANT GO AS HE GOT THE TROTS :lol: :lol:

Re: SPARE TICKET £10

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:FOR NINIAN STAND TONIGHT MY MATE CANT GO AS HE GOT THE TROTS :lol: :lol:

ASK BEN - I know he usually likes to go :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Theres toilets at the ground mun ! tell him to get himself down there and cheer the boys into the Prem

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Theres toilets at the ground mun ! tell him to get himself down there and cheer the boys into the Prem

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tell him to stay at home!!!!

We dont need an epidemic spreading thru the Ninian Stand this week - we all gotta be ready for the jacks!

:lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:FOR NINIAN STAND TONIGHT MY MATE CANT GO AS HE GOT THE TROTS :lol: :lol:

I was considering it! but thought i'd join in with some singing tonight so am off into the Canton stand. You cant here pins dropping over there............

:lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Merlin wrote:

I was considering it! but thought i'd join in with some singing tonight so am off into the Canton stand. You cant here pins dropping over there............

let me know if you wany it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:04 pm

I'll call Ben now.....Left a message on his answer phone.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Tell your mate to take bisto.
It dont stop it just thickens it

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm

its 9.30, just got in, sorry guys, had to take my boy to hospital, all ok now thank god

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Ben wrote:its 9.30, just got in, sorry guys, had to take my boy to hospital, all ok now thank god

hope everything is ok Ben. :ayatollah: