:lol:

Picture No 7 http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/swansea/

Re: Den Haag Fans In Home End.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 pm

They get worse :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Herd all this crap last season. All they brought was half a dozen tulip pickers! :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 pm

There is a picture of them at The Jack game at their place v US This Season picture NO 7 http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/swansea/

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

No offence to Swansea fans in general, but this whole Den Haag thing is really f*cking lame.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72653

:o

Picture No 7 http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/photos-2/swansea/

Amazing how people fall for their windups...

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:45 pm

I heard Roda JC are bringing 500 to go in the away end and mix it up with the Jacks. I passed them my word on FIFA when I was managing them!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 pm

I looked at that link on Planet swans and there was a youtube of a load of their lot invading the pitch with one of the jacks saying "They seem a bit mad, don't they?" but when they went on the pitch, there was not a single copper in the ground. Easy to be 'mad' when there's no-one there to stop you

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Swansea/Den Haag started through Johnny van Zweden, a Den Haag scarfer who is now involved with the Swansea board

Several Den Haag used to go to Millwall. A few of them turned up at Holland v Wales in Eindhoven 1996. Den Haags main faces laughed when i asked them about the Swansea link. It's a fans thing, although the inbreds from the Railway Inn have it in their deluded minds that it's proper hooligans from Holland. They aren't, and for those who have been to the Liberty the last few times have seen for themselves that they're nobodies

Anything for the non-existent Jack to feel better about himself

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 pm

CityGent wrote:Swansea/Den Haag started through Johnny van Zweden, a Den Haag scarfer who is now involved with the Swansea board

Several Den Haag used to go to Millwall. A few of them turned up at Holland v Wales in Eindhoven 1996. Den Haags main faces laughed when i asked them about the Swansea link. It's a fans thing, although the inbreds from the Railway Inn have it in their deluded minds that it's proper hooligans from Holland. They aren't, and for those who have been to the Liberty the last few times have seen for themselves that they're nobodies

Funny you should mention the Millwall thing. A few of my mates are Millwall fans and one of them got a letter from Den Haag fans asking them to go over for the Ajax game, about 1987. The police found out about the contact and were waiting for my mates as they queued to get in. They got taken to the police station, stripped down to their underwear and kept there til the game finished (apparently the police were amused that one of them had Eastenders boxer shorts on). When the game finished, they were allowed to get dressed, taken to the ferry and put back on and told never to go back again

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

CityGent wrote:Swansea/Den Haag started through Johnny van Zweden, a Den Haag scarfer who is now involved with the Swansea board

SPOT ON,summed up in a few sentences.bunch of mugs

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:24 pm

all jacks are a joke an should never be taken seriously! they wont turn up let alone their muggy pals from den haag

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Funny you should mention the Millwall thing. A few of my mates are Millwall fans and one of them got a letter from Den Haag fans asking them to go over for the Ajax game, about 1987. The police found out about the contact and were waiting for my mates as they queued to get in. They got taken to the police station, stripped down to their underwear and kept there til the game finished (apparently the police were amused that one of them had Eastenders boxer shorts on). When the game finished, they were allowed to get dressed, taken to the ferry and put back on and told never to go back again

A few of us went to the Birmingham v Millwall game in 1995. You may recall a home-made hand grenade was found in the Millwall end. It was the ten or so Den Haag there who made a few of them. They were armed to the teeth with explosives!!

f*cking cuckoo

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm

CityGent wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

A few of us went to the Birmingham v Millwall game in 1995. You may recall a home-made hand grenade was found in the Millwall end. It was the ten or so Den Haag there who made a few of them. They were armed to the teeth with explosives!!

f*cking cuckoo

That's just nuts

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:43 pm

It made front page news in the Mirror and the Sun. I stood next to them as they showed the bombs off.

as you say, nuts

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 pm

you know everything dont you my arse see you sat ladies.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 pm

go and fluff your father up,your sisters dripping,silly boy x

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

f**k off paddy

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

sit down and behave yourself

you have to be up early in the morning to get collect heather after you`ve cut off those lucky rabbits feet

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 pm

moz-dublin wrote:sit down and behave yourself

you have to be up early in the morning to get collect heather after you`ve cut off those lucky rabbits feet

,,,, i like it moz. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 pm

This Den Haag thing ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzIf i was a Jack i would be embarrassed. Why have you got to get someone else to beat up your rivals ? coz they cant do it themselves. :lolI hope they are in the Canton which i think i will have more chance of winning the lottery than that happening.
Why would they associate themselves with Gypo sister shagging inbreds like you ? Am i worried ? am i f**k.Is that all you inbreds have got. I pray to god we get you muppets in the play offs and lets see who the number one supporters are.
The only time you lot will have a go is if you outnumber us by at least 25-1. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 am

Nuclearblue wrote:This Den Haag thing ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzIf i was a Jack i would be embarrassed. Why have you got to get someone else to beat up your rivals ? coz they cant do it themselves. :lolI hope they are in the Canton which i think i will have more chance of winning the lottery than that happening.
Why would they associate themselves with Gypo sister shagging inbreds like you ? Am i worried ? am i f**k.Is that all you inbreds have got. I pray to god we get you muppets in the play offs and lets see who the number one supporters are.
The only time you lot will have a go is if you outnumber us by at least 25-1. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Den Haag? It would take a lot more than Den f*cking Haag to turn us over - and especially on a day against the jerks of all teams. Just have a think to yourself of the numbers and people involved on Saturday and try to stop laughing at the very thought of it. Chelsea should have given enough clues.

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:58 am

raymond van barneveld is playing premier league darts in cardiff tonite,hes the b*stard that smuggled the den haag fans over,he can get 25 in every roll of flab