Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Etuhu

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Just saw an interview with him on SKY Sports News and he came across well. Nice to hear a player on loan referring to his loan club as 'we' rather than 'this club' even when talking about the past. He seems really keen to get us promoted and seems like he's really pleased to be involved with the club.

I loved hearing that we signed him and I reckon he has a massive role to play in our season yet.

Re: Etuhu

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Zabier wrote:Just saw an interview with him on SKY Sports News and he came across well. Nice to hear a player on loan referring to his loan club as 'we' rather than 'this club' even when talking about the past. He seems really keen to get us promoted and seems like he's really pleased to be involved with the club.

I loved hearing that we signed him and I reckon he has a massive role to play in our season yet.

Well he's not going to get anywhere near the Man City first team so It'd be interesting to see him match fit and see what he has in his locker!

Re: Etuhu

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:00 pm

We haven't seen the best of him because of his lack of fitness, but I believe he is best suited as a wide player cutting in rather than as a striker, as he was played on Saturday. I agree with the way he was speaking about us as 'we' rather than anything else