Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

City v Jacks is on Sky Sports 1

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:50 pm

And therefore I can watch it in the Falklands as am on a night shift. Happy days.

Missed the Palace game as was running round a field pretending to be a pongo. Good run we are on I'm a little worried about the wages thing though. Would hate us to go into administration now we are in the playoffs (famous last words) and have a real chance of getting in the Prem although I feel that may help Ridders survive.

3 points tonight please lads.

Re: City v Jacks is on Sky Sports 1

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 pm

where down South are you mate ? I was stuck up on lovely Byron Heights quite a few years ago back in the days before Sky :lol:

I missed us beating Man City when Blakey scored , I missed us losing to Luton in the nxt round and I missed the Wales v Romania match when Bodin missed the pen ! Luckily my old man taped it all for me when I came home including City beating the jacks in that Dec match when the fuckers kicked off in the grandstand :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm

MPA fella. Air Traffic Controller so back and fore there each day. Seen a bit of the Island already though.

Went up Tumbledown the other day, nice 10k walk. f*cking heroes them Scots Guards are. Went to Stanley too and Gypsy Cove. Lovely place when the sun is shining which it has done pretty much every day since I got here March 1.

Hoping to pop to Fitzroy soon leave something at the Welsh Guards memorial.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:02 pm

yeah its a nice place when the sun is shining aint it ? Sunbathing on Boxing Day for me was a bit weird as was a dip in the fr fr freezing sea :lol: I never got a chance to visit any of the memorials tho which was a shame , hope my radar up on Byron is still turning tho ?? :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah still there. Just about turning I think.