Kennedy injured

Burkes hamstring gone

:o :o :o :o

Re: Salute the team but injuries galore

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

:cry:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 pm

we got gerard coming back, & hopefully mcnaughton, dont know how serious burkes injury is, but i thought etuhu looked pretty descent!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm

did anyone notice joe ledley warming up pre match running shooting could be back very soon i hope

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

brewer918 wrote:we got gerard coming back, & hopefully mcnaughton, dont know how serious burkes injury is, but i thought etuhu looked pretty descent!!!!!

fear not after his sterling match winning performances against wolves, boro and barnsley when he single handidly got us to a cup final i hear our chairman is willing to step into the defensive breach and drive us to play off glory.
subject to dato not sacking him on friday

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 pm

nickyj wrote:did anyone notice joe ledley warming up pre match running shooting could be back very soon i hope

i like the sound of that, perfect timing if he is back, even for a few games!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

steve davies wrote:
brewer918 wrote:we got gerard coming back, & hopefully mcnaughton, dont know how serious burkes injury is, but i thought etuhu looked pretty descent!!!!!

fear not after his sterling match winning performances against wolves, boro and barnsley when he single handidly got us to a cup final i hear our chairman is willing to step into the defensive breach and drive us to play off glory.

You forgot that battling game at Chasetown and the narrow win over Hereford. FFS-get yr facts right. Dont forget he built the stadium as well. Some people have no respect for our Chairman.....

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
steve davies wrote:

You forgot that battling game at Chasetown and the narrow win over Hereford. FFS-get yr facts right. Dont forget he built the stadium as well. Some people have no respect for our Chairman.....

sorry gareth
i thought he was suspended for the hereford game and would not lower himself to play against non league opposition.
my mistake

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 pm

steve davies wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
steve davies wrote:

sorry gareth
i thought he was suspended for the hereford game and would not lower himself to play against non league opposition.
my mistake

I'll forgive you-just remember next time you go to the Algarve on hols PR won us the AlgarveAll Stars T Cup Trophy. RESPECT DA RIDDLER....

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Well I thought Etuhu was pretty shit!!

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Burkee will be fine for Sat - tight hamstring, thats all. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Yes, Burke had a tight hamstring, not a pulled or torn one.

Due to tiredness i guess, he'll be there on Saturday.

Defence wise, i don't know, Blake didn't look serious, but you never know.