Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Quinn my man of match TONIGHT

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Not been a great fan of quinn to date but tonight outstanding first at right back having blinder aganist dangerous winger and then battling like hell against the monster called steve howard.
Brilliant performance at last. Well done boys and whole ground in last 20 for keeping boys going.We were 11th man.
Cmon please another 3 points saturday.
Tonight was what cradiff city is all about!

Re: Paul Quinn my man of match TONIGHT

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

agree with you quinn had a great game as did most of the players,hope injuries are not bad

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Agree , man of the match for me.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Been on both sites and the general view is that Paul was man of the match. I thought so too and only hope he can kick on from here and show us he can do it every game. I was so tense at the game I didn't know whether to throw up or cry! Been a long time since a match meant that much. Well done everyone at CCFC except the Riddler.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Quinn had an absolout stormer tonight. I wouldn't hesitate in putting him in there for the Swansea game.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm

perhaps Jones has found his best position, by accident.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Definitely my man of the match too. He was like a different person tonight.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I do not know WHAT has been given to him but please give it to the team in the gallon!

He had moves I never thought him capable of!

His normal play is stiff rigid and downright uncomfortable to watch!

TONIGHT - he was a totally different player and for the good - deserved his place and saved us a few times

WELL DONE QUINNY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 pm

100% agree - had a bit of a run in a team that is winning and playing with confidence - well done the Q :ayatollah: :ayatollah: mighty Quinn

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Quinn was playing well before he moved to the centre. But my man of the match was Burkey his first half performance was outstanding ,his pinpoint cross for Etuhu was pure quality.
But if everyone says Quinny should get man of the match i cant argue as the guy fair play was outstanding. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Quinn a clear MOTM for me and thought he was very solid in the two games previous as well, long may it continue.

I mean he is a RB by trade and if it wasnt hard enough playing CB he had Capaldi alongside him :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Yes i have not been impressed by some of his performances but i take my hat off to him tonight...well done.