Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What a night

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Amazing atmosphere the last 20 minutes i though i was in Ninian Park awesome, helped the team to a vital 3 points.

Marshall
Magnifcant save to keep ball out at end of first half from corner did what he had to do tonight.
Mathews
class when he came on some of the balls and runs he was going on, struggle to keep hold of him if dont go up
Quinn
class act tonight did well at CB
Gypes
took one for the team and it paid off
Mcormack
gives you that bit extra which chopra doesn't
Etutu
Just doesn't cut it for me trys his best bit like Eddie
Feeney
Couldn't do much when he came just had to keep battling and did well
Burke
Class againn hope he is ok for Sat seemed to be struggling at end
Whitts
Chuffed to bit with another goal for him what a super season he is having
Mcphail
Really missed him been a different team since he came back
Rae
f*cking shit seriously think i could do a better job but didn't do that bad tonight
Blake
Gutted he went off hopefully wont be long out
Kennedy
Did do much wrong
Capaldi
Same as Kennedy

Overall i thought the battle in team tonight was first class and well done to all of you best support of the season

On to the Jacks

COME ON CITY
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: What a night

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 pm

agree fella cracking night :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Feeney was lazy as fk 2day for my liking, and Etuhu shdnt be playing up front seeing hes not a striker

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

seanmogs wrote:Feeney was lazy as fk 2day for my liking, and Etuhu shdnt be playing up front seeing hes not a striker

I think he did more than Etuhu even in the time he had on the pitch.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 pm

seanmogs wrote:Feeney was lazy as fk 2day for my liking, and Etuhu shdnt be playing up front seeing hes not a striker

I'm all for Feeney having a chance, but theres not much he can do with 10 minutes a game but he usually runs his socks off, tonight the ball was down the other end of the field too much for him to get involved

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Rae - was a passenger all night

He even passed it backwards when he had an open goal to shoot at - at least Whitts scored from it :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

I'm all for Feeney having a chance, but theres not much he can do with 10 minutes a game but he usually runs his socks off, tonight the ball was down the other end of the field too much for him to get involved

2 be fair i didnt see him chace down the defenders once since he came on, he looked lazy as fk as if hes saying "fk it, im off next season anyway" My opinion.

And for other post id like to see Etuhu on the wing where he belongs and not up front as a target man, and when hes fit of course. Hes not a striker as you can tell