Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NIGHTS LIKE LAST NIGHT MAKE IT ALL WORTH WHILE.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:54 am

FANTASTIC WIN LAST NIGHT.The Best atmosphere We have had in The New Stadium in My Opinion, Also Our Players showed Want We All Want, Guts/Bottle and Pride in The Badge.Under All the Circumstances off the Pitch, We could not off Asked for more.
Jacks you are Next, COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NIGHTS LIKE LAST NIGHT MAKE IT ALL WORTH WHILE.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: got no voice today :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:FANTASTIC WIN LAST NIGHT.The Best atmosphere We have had in The New Stadium in My Opinion, Also Our Players showed Want We All Want, Guts/Bottle and Pride in The Badge.Under All the Circumstances off the Pitch, We could not off Asked for more.

Totaly agree what a night , thats why we love it so much, cant wait for saturday now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:10 am

Cannot believe that there were parts of the Premier Seating on their feet singing. Not many, but it's a start.

So important to be 3 points ahead of the Jacks before Saturday, just takes the gloss of it for them and gives us a motivational edge even if they had a whole weeks rest.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:11 am

I want my phone to be read hot with texts on Saturday, saying 1 nil, 2nil and 3 nil to THe Bluebirds, Dont forget :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:12 am

Wayne S wrote:Cannot believe that there were parts of the Premier Seating on their feet singing. Not many, but it's a start.

So important to be 3 points ahead of the Jacks before Saturday, just takes the gloss of it for them and gives us a motivational edge even if they had a whole weeks rest.

Wayne, it was good to see the prawn Sandwich brigade backing the players :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:I want my phone to be read hot with texts on Saturday, saying 1 nil, 2nil and 3 nil to THe Bluebirds, Dont forget :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you off to majorca m8

Forever Blue wrote:I want my phone to be read hot with texts on Saturday, saying 1 nil, 2nil and 3 nil to THe Bluebirds, Dont forget :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If we play the same football like we did Vs Sheff Utd, and we play it with the same fight we showed last night, we will absolute smash those stinking rotten bastards to bits :ayatollah:

bluebirdbaz wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: got no voice today :ayatollah:

Baz, get that voice back, youve got to sing for me on Saturday as well :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am

mallo wrote:

you off to majorca m8

Yes Mallo mate, Wedding first down the Mumbles :oops: then off to Majorca for a week, be back for Reading home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:15 am

Ross Young wrote:

If we play the same football like we did Vs Sheff Utd, and we play it with the same fight we showed last night, we will absolute smash those stinking rotten bastards to bits :ayatollah:

Well lets hope my phone is shaking :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 am

Get your number up and hopefully we can set a record for the most received texts in a 100 minute period. :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 am

Wayne S wrote:

Get your number up and hopefully we can set a record for the most received texts in a 100 minute period. :D

:lol: I would but I prob would get a hundred Jacks as well .

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 am

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:FANTASTIC WIN LAST NIGHT.The Best atmosphere We have had in The New Stadium in My Opinion, Also Our Players showed Want We All Want, Guts/Bottle and Pride in The Badge.Under All the Circumstances off the Pitch, We could not off Asked for more.

Totaly agree what a night , thats why we love it so much, cant wait for saturday now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got to admit cant believe I wont be there Sat, but Family first, I seem to go to all the Shit games, but last night has made My week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 am

We made CCS our home last night.

Ninian Park will be hard to replace, but if we can produce atmospheres like that every game, then we won't be far off.
Thought last night was superb.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:23 am

Ross Young wrote:We made CCS our home last night.

Ninian Park will be hard to replace, but if we can produce atmospheres like that every game, then we won't be far off.
Thought last night was superb.

I agree, someone from the Club rang me last night after the game and said exactly the same.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Wayne, it was good to see the prawn Sandwich brigade backing the players :lol: :ayatollah:

Tell me about it. I dropped mine when the guy next to me stood up and started chanting. :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 am

After last nights events both on and off the field (with old men standing and singing :o ) i'm knackered today but very happy!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

Well, even though I paid extra for my seat for protection from the rain, I have never been so happy to be soaked in my life. The atmosphere last night had a pure sense of nostalgia for me as we got the Ninian roar going at CCS. I was laughing my cock off at people in the directors box standing and clapping to barmy army!! :Clapping:

I was feeling low for the last couple of days, having to explain to people about the players not getting paid and detail our financial woes, but honestly, as Annis puts it superbly in the thread title....

NIGHTS LIKE THAT MAKE IT ALL WORTHWHILE!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:13 am

Wayne S wrote:Cannot believe that there were parts of the Premier Seating on their feet singing. Not many, but it's a start.

THAT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE & my boy :D

Had a load by me all sat quiet me n the boy sang our hearts out from the start and they had no choice they started off with little clap and then found their voices (but i def would not want to be there every game) ! :D

BARMY ARMY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am

For the first time since Wembley I actually got shivers going up and down my spine for a prolonged period of time last night. I don't know what it was but you could just feel the unrivalled unity and bond between every fan and the players. When we were supporting them it wasn't only a feeling of 'come on, we can hold on' it was a feeling of 'you're all giving it everything so no matter what the result, you've done us and yourselves proud'.

We were all one last night and if the atmosphere is the same on Saturday, we could really take Swansea to the cleaners.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

at one point in the canton last night, i looked around and the hole ground were up and singing.. i just stood there and smiled.
even the grandstand, and the people in and around riddler were singing! that was how you back your team.........proud to be a apart of lastnights atmospere and performance. :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am

Couldn't agree more Annis. Obviously I wanted to win last night, but even if we had lost our lead I would have still been proud of the boys. They all fought until the end, and as you said showed pride in the badge. Let's have that pride on Saturday please lads.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 am

also it was nice to see no one leaving the ground around 85mins :D
thats when it usually dies away, but lasnight team were backed for 95mins :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:59 am

For the first time ever I was tempted to leave early purely because I couldn't cope with the nerves but that wouldn't have been the right thing to do. If the players had to stay until the end, then so did I! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 am

It was amazing :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:It was amazing :ayatollah:

did u sing fish? you only sing in assembley ;)

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 am

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:It was amazing :ayatollah:

did u sing fish? you only sing in assembley ;)

:lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Wayne, it was good to see the credittor brigade backing the players :lol: :ayatollah:

Fixed your post...

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 pm

It was awesome. One of the games I will remember for the rest of my life and one day bore my grandkids about.