Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very positive alert!! -very positive alert!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 am

Wow!! -------what an atmosphere!! Players giving their all for the cause, our supporters letting their frustration from the last few months go in a creshendo of noise and passion!! -----I feel so positive again today i have a paddling pool under my seat in work to save the office cleaner coming back and fore !!!! -----Bring on the smelly boring inbred unwashed scum suckin Jerks on Saturday and whoever is playing/isn't playing ----they have no idea what awaits them!!!! --CCFC----on the way to the promised land!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

VERY POSITIVE ALERT-----VERY POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Very positive alert!! -very positive alert!!

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 am

I feel you brother, I feel you!!

Last night, when we got reduced to ten men, that was without a doubt THE BEST atmosphere since moving from Ninian. Now we've got to carry that over and turn it up a notch or ten when the Gypos pitch up.

Bluebirds, Bluebirds!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Wow!! -------what an atmosphere!! Players giving their all for the cause, our supporters letting their frustration from the last few months go in a creshendo of noise and passion!! -----I feel so positive again today i have a paddling pool under my seat in work to save the office cleaner coming back and fore !!!! -----Bring on the smelly boring inbred unwashed scum suckin Jerks on Saturday and whoever is playing/isn't playing ----they have no idea what awaits them!!!! --CCFC----on the way to the promised land!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

VERY POSITIVE ALERT-----VERY POSITIVE ALERT!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totaly agree it was just like Ninian Park last night, intimidating, noisy and passionate.. we all love it like that so lets keep it going right through the jacks game and into the play offs and beyond :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:58 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Wow!! -------what an atmosphere!! Players giving their all for the cause, our supporters letting their frustration from the last few months go in a creshendo of noise and passion!! -----I feel so positive again today i have a paddling pool under my seat in work to save the office cleaner coming back and fore !!!! -----Bring on the smelly boring inbred unwashed scum suckin Jerks on Saturday and whoever is playing/isn't playing ----they have no idea what awaits them!!!! --CCFC----on the way to the promised land!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: