A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHOPRA

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 am

HERE YOU GO, his facebook, check the photos :(

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alb ... 1340624730

thats his drinking problem, he has the lids on lol

Re: CHOPRA

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 am

Ben, that is one of his many probs,if he didnt have them, I Believe he would be a Premier player, on his day he is Def Our Best player in My Opinion.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 am

there's no douting that mate, shame really

if you keep looking at his pic's there's more of him pissed and posing with beer

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 am

Ben wrote:there's no douting that mate, shame really

if you keep looking at his pic's there's more of him pissed and posing with beer

To be fair, most of my pics on facebook are of me pissed too.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:14 am

Shame to see, such a talented player, but for me Bothroyd is our main striker for his height and the way he holds the ball up, he just needs to stop falling over and he will be premiership quality to.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am

claire wrote:
Ben wrote:there's no douting that mate, shame really

To be fair, most of my pics on facebook are of me pissed too.

abit diffrent though clair, i got a footballing friend, he plays for coventry, his main aims is to , save the money (coming close to a mil soon) and not spend it like a tw*t , be the best he can, doesn't drink, does extra training , eat properly, rest etc all written on his bathroom door as motivation! he wanst to make it to the prem :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

Chopra can be dynamite which makes his current problems so frustrating. I hope he sits down and gets them sorted. It's just good to know that whilst he's absent the rest of the lads are doing their bit.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:10 pm

I think it's good to leave him out of the side for a bit.
Get his motivation and hunger up for the play offs.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Wash DC Blue wrote:I think it's good to leave him out of the side for a bit.
Get his motivation and hunger up for the play offs.

I agree to some extent, but surely leaving him out would take away some of his sharpness?