Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OLD GIRLFRIEND GOT IN CONTACT

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 am

A girl from my past got in touch this week, traced me off face book (whoops) any way got chatting about the past, I new her when I was playing rugby in Ponty and if I say so myself was in good shape, and obviously a good looker as i still am.
Anyway I told her that I wasn't the same man she new then, I told her about my hip replacement and the four stone I've piled on since I'd stopped playing, also told her I now wear specs, and most of my hair that's remaining is grey, even told her about my haemorroids which are the bane of my life, but she still seemed keen to meet up and it was obvious she still carried a torch for me.

She went on to say that nothing I had told her had put her off meeting up and that whilst she looked much like she did 20 years ago, she had put half a stone on, I told the fat bitch to f**k off and not to bother me again, the cheek of some people hey.

Re: OLD GIRLFRIEND GOT IN CONTACT

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 am

lmfao, good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:46 pm

I thought you were queer ? :roll:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm

BigGwynram wrote:A girl from my past got in touch this week, traced me off face book (whoops) any way got chatting about the past, I new her when I was playing rugby in Ponty and if I say so myself was in good shape, and obviously a good looker as i still am.
Anyway I told her that I wasn't the same man she new then, I told her about my hip replacement and the four stone I've piled on since I'd stopped playing, also told her I now wear specs, and most of my hair that's remaining is grey, even told her about my haemorroids which are the bane of my life, but she still seemed keen to meet up and it was obvious she still carried a torch for me.

She went on to say that nothing I had told her had put her off meeting up and that whilst she looked much like she did 20 years ago, she had put half a stone on, I told the fat bitch to f**k off and not to bother me again, the cheek of some people hey.

She probably wants to know why you didn`t marry her, as you`ve married every other bird you went out with.. :lol:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:I thought you were queer ? :roll:

So did his boyfriend!! :o :o

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:19 pm

I see one of my ex girlfriends quite often in the local club.
She’s now built like the front row of the Welsh team. All 3 of them that is.
Remember the "Go Lightly" on Noel Edmonds show. That’s her and her old man.
Lucky escape lol