Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Player of the year evening POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Don't know if it is true.

Have to get Annis or someone to confirm this.

http://www.ccsc.co.uk/

Re: Player of the year evening POSTPONED

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I really f*cking hope this is an april fools joke, Me and my Mrs have spent a fortune on new clobber for the do, she's booked her spray tan and her hair appointment. :(

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm

i was gonna do her hair, she wants a trim just like mine :D

it must be true anyone got vince alms number?????

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm

it is postponed but only to a later date in May.

Once the club know the outcome of the play offs then the date will be announced.

The club also confirmed that all players and coaching staff will be present at the Evening.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm

it makes sense, if we get into the playoffs, we want them training and concentrating on thier game :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:44 pm

chippy909 wrote:Don't know if it is true.

Annis posted this yesterday

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10599

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 am

At least now it gives people more time to pay as Annis has changed the date to pay up.

Also it is worth noting that if we make the Play offs and hopefully the final then every man and his dog (sorry :lol: ) will want to go, so I suggest book now to avoid disappointment :ayatollah:

Re: Player of the year evening POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE

Mon May 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Annis & co.

I take it with DJ on vacation and other players being released and on vacation too that the 2009/2010 Player of the Year do will not be happening this year :evil:
Only at CCFC eh!
AndyFS

Mon May 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Bluetaf wrote:

Annis & co.

I take it with DJ on vacation and other players being released and on vacation too that the 2009/2010 Player of the Year do will not be happening this year :evil:
Only at CCFC eh!
AndyFS

Andy, Jones bottled it twice and cancelled it. :evil:

I have your money safe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Not a problem Annis, give £5 to Owain for the world cup sweepstake please. :ayatollah:

I personnally think it is a disgrace how the club treat/think of its supporters :evil:

When I was at Reading, they lost the play-off final (1995) the same as us to get to the PL, I was dreading getting back for the end of year bash afterwards, as it turned out it was a blast with the players gelling together.

My only hope for our future is that the new regime take into account how important us fans are to the club.
All the commercial money in the world will not make a club, the fans do. To the credit of the club, the players are very approachable and go out of their way at times to be with the fans, especially the children :ayatollah: :ayatollah: so credit where credit is due.
AndyFS

Mon May 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Bluetaf wrote:Not a problem Annis, give £5 to Owain for the world cup sweepstake please. :ayatollah:

I personnally think it is a disgrace how the club treat/think of its supporters :evil:

When I was at Reading, they lost the play-off final (1995) the same as us to get to the PL, I was dreading getting back for the end of year bash afterwards, as it turned out it was a blast with the players gelling together.

My only hope for our future is that the new regime take into account how important us fans are to the club.
All the commercial money in the world will not make a club, the fans do. To the credit of the club, the players are very approachable and go out of their way at times to be with the fans, especially the children :ayatollah: :ayatollah: so credit where credit is due.
AndyFS

I totally agree, Jones originally cancelled it because if we failed to make the play offs, I dont think he could off faced us, then, he pp it later again saying because off Wembley saying yes a later date, but now its off. He doesnt give a shit for the fans.
This is part of the reasons I dont like him, ignorant.

Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

I am still shocked that it was called off on the last home game of the season. They had it on that game last year and I would say the atmosphere was still quite good despite the game.

This year we were guaranteed play offs so no reason not to have it and also he was concerned about the play offs well the players still went out on the post.

I think he just wanted the glory of having it after we got promoted and the gamble back fired and now its a complete mess