Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

unbeliveable

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:45 pm

honest straight up this. brother and myself took the kids to tescos tonite in the north east to get some cake mix so the kids could make some cakes .standing talkin to mate who his holding his 18mth old daughter .when he is hit by a car were all stunned bloke gets out giving it the big one .all hell breaks loose we end up battleing with sercuirty staff who turn out to be swansea and police when they land . we end up getting nicked charged and being banned from tescos which we couldnt give a toss about .its not over belive me because were football lads and were doing them mugs our kids are fair game .so are treated diffrent .bricking it now they are and all of a sudden there camares are on the blink and they are being threated and attacked they say. seen nothing yet belive me .

Re: unbeliveable

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 pm

gremlins wrote:honest straight up this. brother and myself took the kids to tescos tonite in the north east to get some cake mix so the kids could make some cakes .standing talkin to mate who his holding his 18mth old daughter .when he is hit by a car were all stunned bloke gets out giving it the big one .all hell breaks loose we end up battleing with sercuirty staff who turn out to be swansea and police when they land . we end up getting nicked charged and being banned from tescos which we couldnt give a toss about .its not over belive me because were football lads and were doing them mugs our kids are fair game .so are treated diffrent .bricking it now they are and all of a sudden there camares are on the blink and they are being threated and attacked they say. seen nothing yet belive me .

Sorry if I come across a little rude, but is that post in English? :lol: