Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scab Chants

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 pm

I can hear the Scab chants loud and clear on the tv.

Sing your hearts out lads, good effort from our travelling support today

Re: Scab Chants

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

can hear them, the away support are doing well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:29 pm

f**k me Rob are you on your way to a college campus ? :o :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:f**k me Rob are you on your way to a college campus ? :o :shock: :shock: :shock:

no hes on a mission for me certain Mr M :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :violent1:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Right sorry for asking, but what is the scab business all about, been bugging me for ages

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

In the 80s during the miners strike the miners of Nottingham area broke the picket lines and went back to work so they were known as scabs. Other miners blame them for losing the strike.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm

mallo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:f**k me Rob are you on your way to a college campus ? :o :shock: :shock: :shock:

no hes on a mission for me certain Mr M :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :violent1:

Go get him Rob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:00 am

Nuclearblue wrote:In the 80s during the miners strike the miners of Nottingham area broke the picket lines and went back to work so they were known as scabs. Other miners blame them for losing the strike.

Actually, the South Wales miners voted not to strike. The Notts miners came down here and picketted, which forced us out on strike. Then when South Wales were out on strike they went back to work and left us to it. Cheers for that. Where's their Notts pits to now though hey? Yeah Thatcher looked after them lot good didn't she. :lol:
And to all the other scabs aswell, such as the lorry drivers who are now being forced out of jobs due to fuel prices. No sympathy for them either.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:23 pm

By wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:In the 80s during the miners strike the miners of Nottingham area broke the picket lines and went back to work so they were known as scabs. Other miners blame them for losing the strike.

Actually, the South Wales miners voted not to strike. The Notts miners came down here and picketted, which forced us out on strike. Then when South Wales were out on strike they went back to work and left us to it. Cheers for that. Where's their Notts pits to now though hey? Yeah Thatcher looked after them lot good didn't she. :lol:
And to all the other scabs aswell, such as the lorry drivers who are now being forced out of jobs due to fuel prices. No sympathy for them either.

What every Lorry driver ? how about power workers ? The truth is Scargill wanted to bring down the government and he used the miners to try and do it. He failed nearly every miner in the country paid with there jobs. The Tories stayed in power and Scargill is living out the rest of his pathetic life in luxury. :cry:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

VBoy wrote:

quite true about south wales voted not to strike,but i belive the joint lodges of penrhiwceiber and trelewis drift started the ball rolling which resulted in the whole of the south wales coalfield being stopped working by the result of their pickting tactics. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: