Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks, I am dead

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Having finally made it made it home at 8am this morning, I think I died of liver failure.

It was good though. Top weekend, top people, top football. f*cking awesome.

If I come alive again, I'll be back. :ayatollah:

Re: Thanks, I am dead

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm

:ayatollah:
Good seeing you, see you next time :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Indeed mate!

I think I've shat my bodyweight today :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Did you see anyone else of this forum?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Did you see anyone else of this forum?

Not sure to be honest!!!
I met loads of folk and was getting pulled from pillar to post at one point.
When Chopra scored the winner, I had around 2000 me touching me. It was f*cking good!!!!
There was a few boys on the bus yesterday but struggling with names. The drink wasn't helping :lol:

Just watched Saturday's highlights, twice. Jizzfest!!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Glad you enjoyed it !!! :ayatollah: was that your flag up at forest in the corner I didnt go to the game myself but looked good on the TV :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:55 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Glad you enjoyed it !!! :ayatollah: was that your flag up at forest in the corner I didnt go to the game myself but looked good on the TV :ayatollah:

Yeah, that's our newest one.

It's actually got Cardiff City accross the bottom but that was the only place they would let me put the flag up.
Not ideal that we were playing a team in red and white either lol

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

PtB wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Glad you enjoyed it !!! :ayatollah: was that your flag up at forest in the corner I didnt go to the game myself but looked good on the TV :ayatollah:

Yeah, that's our newest one.

It's actually got Cardiff City accross the bottom but that was the only place they would let me put the flag up.
Not ideal that we were playing a team in red and white either lol

At first i did think ah the cheeky midlanders have put one of their flags with our boys ! but then i clocked the
clydebank and realised its the one and only ptb :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:
At first i did think ah the cheeky midlanders have put one of their flags with our boys ! but then i clocked the

One too many in most people's opinion too!!!!

Had to walk to the train station after the game and some locals sent me the wrong bloody way - they must have clocked my City badge or something.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

PtB wrote:

Had to walk to the train station after the game and some locals sent me the wrong bloody way - they must have clocked my City badge or something.

You fell for the oldest trick in the book

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
PtB wrote:

You fell for the oldest trick in the book

Yeah, pesky kids!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:33 pm

I am officially back to normal at this hour of the day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if i had known u were in N.F. yesterday i would have said hiyas :ayatollah: next time :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Jez wrote:I am officially back to normal at this hour of the day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if i had known u were in N.F. yesterday i would have said hiyas :ayatollah: next time :lol:

Where you down the front? I thought I saw you but as usual I started talking to one person then another then it was half time and I met someone else.

Next time for def :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 pm

PtB wrote:
Jez wrote:I am officially back to normal at this hour of the day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where you down the front? I thought I saw you but as usual I started talking to one person then another then it was half time and I met someone else.

Next time for def :lol: :ayatollah:

LOL yeah well being a short arse being at the back i could see feck all lol so i moved to the front - had me boy with me

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:59 am

Jez wrote:
LOL yeah well being a short arse being at the back i could see feck all lol so i moved to the front - had me boy with me

It was probably my ample frame you couldn't see round lol :lol: