Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just wasted 2 1/2 hours of my day

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Went to the hospital to check out my foot (any of you who are my friends on Facebook will see the photo I posted of it and how gruesome it looks) after one of Germany's finest SUVs ran over it. I was there for 2 1/2 hours, had 2 x-rays taken which took about 10 minutes, a chat with the doctor there and the rest of the time I was waiting. Then, at the end, I was told that it was only bruised. No ligament or tendon trouble and no hairline fractures or anything else. Great! :evil:

Re: Just wasted 2 1/2 hours of my day

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Went to the hospital to check out my foot (any of you who are my friends on Facebook will see the photo I posted of it and how gruesome it looks) after one of Germany's finest SUVs ran over it. I was there for 2 1/2 hours, had 2 x-rays taken which took about 10 minutes, a chat with the doctor there and the rest of the time I was waiting. Then, at the end, I was told that it was only bruised. No ligament or tendon trouble and no hairline fractures or anything else. Great! :evil:

MAN UP! ;)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Went to the hospital to check out my foot (any of you who are my friends on Facebook will see the photo I posted of it and how gruesome it looks) after one of Germany's finest SUVs ran over it. I was there for 2 1/2 hours, had 2 x-rays taken which took about 10 minutes, a chat with the doctor there and the rest of the time I was waiting. Then, at the end, I was told that it was only bruised. No ligament or tendon trouble and no hairline fractures or anything else. Great! :evil:

MAN UP! ;)

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Be Grateful it was only 2 1/1 hours ive been up there all night on many occasions with the little ones.

AND that there was nothing borken :ayatollah:

AND learn from wearing heels to a derby and being a little wobbly on them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: flatties for the play offs!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Jez wrote:Be Grateful it was only 2 1/1 hours ive been up there all night on many occasions with the little ones.

AND that there was nothing borken :ayatollah:

AND learn from wearing heels to a derby and being a little wobbly on them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: flatties for the play offs!

New trainers, rather than heels. They're for special occasions :lol: And new Hugo Boss jeans and Lacoste shirt, all bought specially for the jacks game. Well, I had to look good under the wheels of that car, didn't I? :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm

you spent 2/12 hours in hospital with a dodgey leg,
i spent 2 1/2 weeks in there with a mashed leg.
anyone who knows me most prob i've told them
well here a pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Got to say, mate, in a game of leg injury poker you took my injured leg and raised me yours. And I had no answer to that one!! :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Got to say, mate, in a game of leg injury poker you took my injured leg and raised me yours. And I had no answer to that one!! :lol:

haha, this is seriously mine. I was on front cover of the Merthyr Depress.
I had an Arsenal shirt on though :oops: :oops:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Got to say, mate, in a game of leg injury poker you took my injured leg and raised me yours. And I had no answer to that one!! :lol:

I work in the Merthyr Depress office sometimes. If I'd been there that week and saw you wearing that shirt, I can tell you now that you would have been relegated to the lesser pages of the paper :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:

I work in the Merthyr Depress office sometimes. If I'd been there that week and saw you wearing that shirt, I can tell you now that you would have been relegated to the lesser pages of the paper :lol: :lol:

I dont even know why I wore it :lol:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 pm

You say that now, mate. Closet Gooner?

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:You say that now, mate. Closet Gooner?

I did support them as a young 'un mainly because I was young and stupid but what can I say not much has changed apart from I realised supporting a team miles away is pointless then my Dad took me too Ninian in 2003 and arsenal gradually faded