Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Birthdays

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:45 pm

FAO ANNIS

Annis, Who is the best person to contact at the club for birthday announcements as my lad will be 16 on the 24th (Sheff Wed)
home game so would like to give him a suprise with some birthday wishes & his picture coming up on the big screen.I know it will make his day as i want to keep it secret from him.

Cheers

Re: Birthdays

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 pm

I think it has to be done through the club shop nowadays? or something along them lines.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 pm

yer used to be able to PM ali, but now everything has to be down via the club ticket office and paid for! may change when the riddler is finally out

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Pompey wrote:I think it has to be done through the club shop nowadays? or something along them lines.
and you got to pay, pm ali on here or ccmb he will get back to you on what to do

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:58 pm

You have to go through the ticket office :ayatollah:

Ali cannot deal with requests the CCS or on a clamp down and restricting what his play list is too! :(

YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY!!!!!!!

Photos were always charged a fee over NP for display so nothing new there

Hope he has a great birthday - Will be a good weekend my birthday too :D (shame im not 16 lmao)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Jez wrote:You have to go through the ticket office :ayatollah:

Ali cannot deal with requests the CCS or on a clamp down and restricting what his play list is too! :(

Hope he has a great birthday - Will be a good weekend my birthday too :D (shame im not 16 lmao)
you look 16 to me jezza ;) :old:

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:You have to go through the ticket office :ayatollah:

you look 16 to me jezza ;) :old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)