Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: IF WE END UP WITH JACKS IN PLAY-OFF FINAL ....

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:14 pm

It was going to happen years ago when we lost out at Northampton to stop us getting to Wembley.
The jerks would be taken up West midlands way and brought in from the North.
Tank would go via Brighton

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 pm

All we will need to do is unscrew all the wheels from their homes and there will be carage on the M4 !!! :shock:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Surely with all their caravans they go up and stay the night before whilst we travel down on the day? :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Zabier wrote:Surely with all their caravans they go up and stay the night before whilst we travel down on the day? :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: 2 BIRTH CARAVAN, dads, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunties and uncles. make a weekend of it !!!

2 birth and a swansea family doesnt sound right :?
:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm sure plod have some sort of contingency plan posibly on a larger scale than heddlu had when the FA Cup, etc was played in Cardiff. We'd been given all the reasonably decent areas where the more refined public houses are located while the jacks would be in an area more suited to their tastes, Tottenham Hale, Islington, somewhere in Haringay or if they're really lucky and promise to behave, Luton!!

I dare say a few of our more excitable and enthusiastic supporters will track them down though!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I'm sure plod have some sort of contingency plan posibly on a larger scale than heddlu had when the FA Cup, etc was played in Cardiff. We'd been given all the reasonably decent areas where the more refined public houses are located while the jacks would be in an area more suited to their tastes, Tottenham Hale, Islington, somewhere in Haringay or if they're really lucky and promise to behave, Luton!!

I dare say a few of our more excitable and enthusiastic supporters will track them down though!

excitable and enthusiastic :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Dafydd wrote:I just can't see them policing it easily unless they bubble trip (by this I mean each coach surrounded by police) the Jacks first, then when they're at X point start bubble tripping us lot?

This is the way i was thinking of it! 2 hours after they have crossed the severn bridge, take us up!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:42 pm

it sounds the best way, but if we had 25,000 tickets each, that would be 1000 coaches :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:45 pm

milly44 wrote:it sounds the best way, but if we had 25,000 tickets each, that would be 1000 coaches :lol:

some one check my maths, before claire picks it apart :lol:

25,000 / 50 = 500 ??? x 2 = 1000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

aamb's carol vorderman :D (probably wrong though) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:01 pm

milly44 wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:I'm sure plod have some sort of contingency plan posibly on a larger scale than heddlu had when the FA Cup, etc was played in Cardiff. We'd been given all the reasonably decent areas where the more refined public houses are located while the jacks would be in an area more suited to their tastes, Tottenham Hale, Islington, somewhere in Haringay or if they're really lucky and promise to behave, Luton!!

Having had a slight rethink perhaps our more "excitable and enthusiastic" supporters could relax in a pub in an area called Sevensisters, it has a tube station as well.

If we could only get a camera into Tanks minibus for their journey....

I can see it now....

One of the erstwhile characters has managed to steal an A-Z Guide to London and whilst eagerly thumbing through looking for pictures of womens underware whilst sweating profusely, his eyes light up in awe.......

"Durrr, look at iss init, fuuckin ell, there's a place in London called seven sister's init, lucky fucker"

"durrr, we'll gore there like init, where is it then"

"Durrr, it in Lundun mun, yoo chopsy fucker init"

"Oh ay init look you now"

"Whats Tank goona doo then, init"

"wad yoo mean butty, what Tank goona do then init"

"Durrrr, there's eight of us init, if there's only seven sisters one of us isn't goona have it like, yoo know init"

"Awww yea, fuckinell init"

Cue much mirth throughout the land at our west walian friends antics, especially when the overdubbed dry humoured voice over says something along the lines of......Tank and his merry band of social outcasts or intellectuals as they are referred to in Swansea, will be most displeased when they discover that Johnny the Brains has managed to navigate them to a small town in Northumbria. No one on one sister fun for these jerks tonight....

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Having had a slight rethink perhaps our more "excitable and enthusiastic" supporters could relax in a pub in an area called Sevensisters, it has a tube station as well.

If we could only get a camera into Tanks minibus for their journey....

I can see it now....

One of the erstwhile characters has managed to steal an A-Z Guide to London and whilst eagerly thumbing through looking for pictures of womens underware whilst sweating profusely, his eyes light up in awe.......

"Durrr, look at iss init, fuuckin ell, there's a place in London called seven sister's init, lucky fucker"

"durrr, we'll gore there like init, where is it then"

"Durrr, it in Lundun mun, yoo chopsy fucker init"

"Oh ay init look you now"

"Whats Tank goona doo then, init"

"wad yoo mean butty, what Tank goona do then init"

"Durrrr, there's eight of us init, if there's only seven sisters one of us isn't goona have it like, yoo know init"

"Awww yea, fuckinell init"

Cue much mirth throughout the land at our west walian friends antics, especially when the overdubbed dry humoured voice over says something along the lines of......Tank and his merry band of social outcasts or intellectuals as they are referred to in Swansea, will be most displeased when they discover that Johnny the Brains has managed to navigate them to a small town in Northumbria. No one on one sister fun for these jerks tonight....

Watching Tank and his chums is like watching a thicker, more violent version of Harry Enfield's The Scousers

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm

I would also like to point out, to add to the met's headaches, I'm sure the Millwall fans would like to come and say hello.....

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:13 pm

and more recently our chelsea cousins :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 pm

According to some of our tribe, 200 Millwall always turn up :lol: