Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help needed

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Im running a stag trip to Blackpool in June, So on the way home we're hoping to find a Pub to have a drink in, maybe organise a few Strippers ;) . But im not really sure where to stop. Anyone got any Ideas or even better know of any Pubs on the way home? If not just tell me where you think is the best place to stop i.e a town off the M6 or sommin. Then I'll try and find a Pub myself. Thanks in advance. This Best man Lark is a pain in the f*cking arse :D

Re: Help needed

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Im running a stag trip to Blackpool in June, So on the way home we're hoping to find a Pub to have a drink in, maybe organise a few Strippers ;) . But im not really sure where to stop. Anyone got any Ideas or even better know of any Pubs on the way home? If not just tell me where you think is the best place to stop i.e a town off the M6 or sommin. Then I'll try and find a Pub myself. Thanks in advance. This Best man Lark is a pain in the f*cking arse :D

Manchester or Birmingham possibly good stop offs from B'pool!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 am

I hear the Brunswicks good

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 am

Manchester
Liverpool
Birmingham
Worcester
Cheltenham
Gloucester
Bristol

NEWPORT :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:21 am

try old market bristol plenty of titty bars along there and a few ermm massage parlours.... :shock: :shock:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 am

Chasetown

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:02 am

bromsgrove is normally a good stop

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks Lads, anyone Know any Lanlords in any of theese places? So I could ring him up and sort some grub out or sommin? Thnaks :ayatollah: