Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gavin Rae

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

Sorry if this has been posted but I just heard on Real Radio he is ruled out for the rest of the season with an ankle injury.

Re: Gavin Rae

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 am

thank f**k for that !!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 am

just got up an can guarantee that'll be the best news i hear all day

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 am

Is there something wrong with you lot?

Pleased because one of our players is out for the rest of the season you couldn't make it up :roll:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am

pcs1963 wrote:Is there something wrong with you lot?

Pleased because one of our players is out for the rest of the season you couldn't make it up :roll:

I'm not happy about it but at least it has come at a time when it appears we have adequate cover.

Joe has just returned and with Hudson and Gyepes due back to Darcy could also cover in midfield along with Wildig and Tawio.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 am

I could do a better job than an im serouis, he is shit way out of his depth in Championship, he struggles to make a 10 yard pass

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:06 am

sorry boys,but i think i would rather see him dropped than ruled out with an injury,at this moment we need everybody available :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 am

fair enough i probably would as well but i would rather see wildig, blake or even taiwo in there than him

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 am

no nothing wrong with me i just dont rate him ,he doesnt do enough for a so called championship midfielder...we call him "the jogging jock"...cos thats all he does.he doesnt even make tackles...darcy did more when he played there and its good now that joe and others are back,i dont slag off city players but we have better players than him for that position,simple as that.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 am

Guys he is one of are players how can you be happy with him being injured im not his greatest fan but to be fair to him he has always given 100% and without him we would have had no midfield a couple of weeks ago.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am

and he lives up by me in rhiwbina,so leave him alone you bullies :D

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

krab wrote:and he lives up by me in rhiwbina,so leave him alone you bullies :D

Hi mate have you got your team in are festival this year

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 am

at least he's away from the pitch, phew :D

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 am

birchblue wrote:

hi,team waiting on st.albans and possibly sully,how did elliot get on after :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 am

Fantastic news to start the day :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 am

Well that has made my weekend I must say. If hes not available for selection then Jones can't make the horrendous decision of picking the absolute liability again.

With Hudson and Gyepes on the way back we have adequate cover so Darcy can play in midfield if need be.

I for one am absolutely delighted this parks player should have kicked his last ball for City against the Jacks last week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JONESY DON'T EVEN CONSIDER GIVING HIM A NEW CONTRACT OR YOU CAN f**k OFF AS WELL!!! :evil:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

krab wrote:
birchblue wrote:

hi,team waiting on st.albans and possibly sully,how did elliot get on after :ayatollah:

yes did really well bristol finished runners up they had to play a year up

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Casual wrote:I could do a better job than an im serouis, he is shit way out of his depth in Championship, he struggles to make a 10 yard pass

That's why you're a championship footballer player then??? :roll:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 pm

im not a gavin rae fan, but at this stage of the season, we need as many players as fit as possible.

in my opinion its no coincidence our recent run of form has coincided with mcphails return :roll:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:39 pm

I totally agree with you Milly. McPhail offers more stability and assurance in midfield plus he's a familiar player and everyone knows how he rolls. Losing Rae isn't good but it's not a disaster. Still, not good news by any stretch of the imagination, especially with the likes of McPhail and Ledley still only just back from injury and at risk of a relapse.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm

I like Gavin Rae and I'm amazed that so many people on here are actually glad that he's out injured for the rest of the season. If we have 2 more injuries, say to McPhail and Joe, what then? We'll be back to the bare bones again with very little cover and/or people playing out of position

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I like Gavin Rae and I'm amazed that so many people on here are actually glad that he's out injured for the rest of the season. If we have 2 more injuries, say to McPhail and Joe, what then? We'll be back to the bare bones again with very little cover and/or people playing out of position

Me too. I thought he was magic against the jacks although DJ called the change right when he did. We can't afford to hvae anyone injured for this run in.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 pm

PtB wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I like Gavin Rae and I'm amazed that so many people on here are actually glad that he's out injured for the rest of the season. If we have 2 more injuries, say to McPhail and Joe, what then? We'll be back to the bare bones again with very little cover and/or people playing out of position

Me too. I thought he was magic against the jacks although DJ called the change right when he did. We can't afford to hvae anyone injured for this run in.

Exactly, that's why the reaction of some on here is unbelievable

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 pm

How dare some of you!!!!

You support the club

CARDIFF CITY FC

That means all the players.

How dare some of you call yourselves fans by slating and cheering because one of our players is injured.

Apologies to those who havent slated

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

FFS he is a defensive midfielder thats why he's no superstar he's had caps for Scotland so he cannot be that shit I hate the fact that we are not behind each and everyone of our players, f**k it then bring EDDIE BACK THJAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE HAPPIER!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 pm

How dare you

o sorry sir i really didn't mean it :lol: :lol: shut up we are all entitled to our own opinions

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 pm

some people just havent got a clue how can you be glad that a cardiff city player thats right cardiff city the team you support apparently has a player out through injury.numptys :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:32 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:some people just havent got a clue how can you be glad that a cardiff city player thats right cardiff city the team you support apparently has a player out through injury.numptys :evil: :evil: :evil:

Its not the fact that he is out through injury

its that people are glad he will not be playing for us in the next few games as in our eyes he is not our preferred choice

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:38 pm

but wouldnt it be better to support him through his injury.rather than coming on here showing your delight that hes injured.you dont know he might read this mb. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:39 pm

I luvvs Gavin Rae - hes a hard Kernt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: