Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ping-first weekend tinnie opened

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:32 pm

It's gonna be an heavy weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: You wont get me typing any sense on here from now on in. Not that I do when I'm sober ;) :lol:

Re: Ping-first weekend tinnie opened

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm

ihatealiens wrote:It's gonna be an heavy weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: You wont get me typing any sense on here from now on in. Not that I do when I'm sober ;) :lol:

gonna say whats new mate ;) :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I luvs fridays I do :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 pm

You wont get much sense out of me later either, I'm off to watch a band in the local. Same band ive seen about 5 times :lol:
I know their set-list :lol:
Well the first couple of songs, the rest is a blur :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Looks like I'll need to get some more supplies in then, I've only got about eight litres of beer in!!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:You wont get much sense out of me later either, I'm off to watch a band in the local. Same band ive seen about 5 times :lol:

travel sickness is going to cause you to talk shot on here isit. :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:You wont get much sense out of me later either, I'm off to watch a band in the local. Same band ive seen about 5 times :lol:

Which local is that Thomas? I'm heading up to Merthyr later but have the small matter of a skittles match in Bedwas before! Also, what's the band?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Zabier wrote:

Which local is that Thomas? I'm heading up to Merthyr later but have the small matter of a skittles match in Bedwas before! Also, what's the band?

Skittles in Bedwas? green fly?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Zabier wrote:

Its the Gordons in Aberfan mate, the bands called Kiddo 360, they are awesome.

And Milly travelsickness is the new thing, didnt you know or was you celebrating newport when everyone found out?

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Zabier wrote:

Its the Gordons in Aberfan mate, the bands called Kiddo 360, they are awesome.

And Milly travelsickness is the new thing, didnt you know or was you celebrating newport when everyone found out?

:lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Thank you Claire :D

anddddd I am outtaaaaaaaaa here, see you all later :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Thank you Claire :D

anddddd I am outtaaaaaaaaa here, see you all later :ayatollah:

Have a good night