Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please Win today CCFC for Baby Sam

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:19 am

Little Sam is in the ICU, Winchester. Wired up to various things. Worrying times. He is improving but last night they tried taking one of his breathing aids away and he struggled so they had to put him back on.

Please CCFC cheer his old man and brothers up by securing a play off place today.

Re: Please Win today CCFC for Baby Sam

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:35 am

wishing you all the best mate, ive got four children so i know what your going through ,im sure your little one will get stronger day by day and when he comes home you can celebrate a double with us being in the playoffs.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Little Sam is in the ICU, Winchester. Wired up to various things. Worrying times. He is improving but last night they tried taking one of his breathing aids away and he struggled so they had to put him back on.

Please CCFC cheer his old man and brothers up by securing a play off place today.

Today my prayers are for Sam and hopefully he will become stronger :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 am

carlccfc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Little Sam is in the ICU, Winchester. Wired up to various things. Worrying times. He is improving but last night they tried taking one of his breathing aids away and he struggled so they had to put him back on.

Today my prayers are for Sam and hopefully he will become stronger :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: I will pray for baby Sam today,