Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Can the Lottery be Fixed?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 am

I have always believed the National Lottery can be fixed.

I’m not saying Camelot pay themselves millions in winnings, but I do believe they can make rollovers at will to generate extra interest.

It has been well known for a number of years now that Grand National Saturday sees a drop in the numbers playing the lottery as cash is diverted to a little punt on National.

However, for the umpteenth time we have a rollover on GN Saturday and this year it is a 'double' rollover.

I think someone should have a closer look at those machines.....

Re: Can the Lottery be Fixed?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I have always believed the National Lottery can be fixed.

I’m not saying Camelot pay themselves millions in winnings, but I do believe they can make rollovers at will to generate extra interest.

It has been well known for a number of years now that Grand National Saturday sees a drop in the numbers playing the lottery as cash is diverted to a little punt on National.

However, for the umpteenth time we have a rollover on GN Saturday and this year it is a 'double' rollover.

I think someone should have a closer look at those machines.....

I HAVE DONE THE LOTTERY TWICE IN 7 YEARS AND WON BOTH TIMES...... :)

AS FOR YOU QESTION ABOUT BEING FIXED, IHAVE JUST WOKE UP AND THAT IS FAR TO TAXING FOR MY TO THINK ABOUT THIS EARLY :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:39 am

How much you win Milly?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:42 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:How much you win Milly?

More to the point are you playing the lotto today and if so what numbers are you using? :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:How much you win Milly?

4 numbers £132
and a tenner

not breaking the bank but still...

9, 19,20, 26,32,48 ;)

if they come in, i wont be doing it, and it was nice knowing you as il be hanging from the canton stand!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:06 pm

impossible to fix, plenty of independent adjudicators watching each step.

an interesting fact if you like odds.....there is more chance of you dying on the way to put the lotto on, than winning it.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:16 pm

i reckon you could have a go, the numbers you want can be steel balls, basicly they stay at the bottem and just get pushed up and drawn :P