Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I NEARLY FELL ASLEEP

Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Arrived in Cardiff Airport at 2pm in the Ground Today by 2.45pm, You wouldnt think we had just beat the Jacks and could be on the Verge of The Premiership, With All those Empty Seats, its easy to turn up for the Jack Game(well I never), but what about the other important games ?

Getting Back Today, No atmosphere, you would of thought the Season was over and Our Team did they turn up ? the bloke in front of me actually fell asleep, I felt like joining him.

Anyway missed This Forum and Felllow Posters, ANY NEWS ?

Congratulations to Wiltshire Blue on His Newborn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I NEARLY FELL ASLEEP

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Not spectacular today but we're grinding it out. There is a huge difference this year in the player's attitude and effort. A good point won today.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:19 pm

RobP wrote:Not spectacular today but we're grinding it out. There is a huge difference this year in the player's attitude and effort. A good point won today.

I agree a another point gained, but we have to get that win to cement the play offs and not put pressure on our selves.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:04 pm

it was a tense game to say the least :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Reading are one of the form teams, good point to get, effectively knocvksd them out of playoff contention.

Mind there were some right bellends behind us - every other word was wanker or c**t... all our players were useless... useles wankers... useless cunts.

Plus some racism aimed at Rasiak.

"Rasiak you polish c**t... check his visa".

The guy wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box, Poland being in the Eu and all that...

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Arrived in Cardiff Airport at 2pm in the Ground Today by 2.45pm, You wouldnt think we had just beat the Jacks and could be on the Verge of The Premiership, With All those Empty Seats, its easy to turn up for the Jack Game(well I never), but what about the other important games ?

Getting Back Today, No atmosphere, you would of thought the Season was over and Our Team did they turn up ? the bloke in front of me actually fell asleep, I felt like joining him.

Congratulations to Wiltshire Blue on His Newborn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was a good point but myself very disappointed with the attendance, in fairness to the players they have come through 8 games unbeaten including against the 3 teams currently in the play offs 2 of the teams trying to get in and 2 other away games that I feel we would not normally get the points at. The players deserve their first full 7 day rest for over 6 weeks and hopefully bar Gavin Rae we will have everyone available for QPR away.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Arrived in Cardiff Airport at 2pm in the Ground Today by 2.45pm, You wouldnt think we had just beat the Jacks and could be on the Verge of The Premiership, With All those Empty Seats, its easy to turn up for the Jack Game(well I never), but what about the other important games ?

Agree about the atmosphere, what a difference compared to last week. :(
As for the performance, it was a tough game, i thought Reading looked quite a good side but thankfully our defence held firm.

Stroll on Saturday and 3 points to secure our play off place. :ayatollah:

Welcome back to. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm

welcome back annis, you would have loved the swansea game, the atmosphere was banging. pitty it doesnt have seemed to have continued :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:12 pm

posts are down by 500 a day since you been away on holiday did you bring us all back a present lol

hope you jo and girls had fun and jo let her hair down lol

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 pm

wheres our stick of rock?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:

It was a good point but myself very disappointed with the attendance, in fairness to the players they have come through 8 games unbeaten including against the 3 teams currently in the play offs 2 of the teams trying to get in and 2 other away games that I feel we would not normally get the points at. The players deserve their first full 7 day rest for over 6 weeks and hopefully bar Gavin Rae we will have everyone available for QPR away.

Carl, I was very Disappointed in the attendance,when are all these missing fans going to turn up to the games like this one, not just The jacks and Newcastle games.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 pm

nobby wrote:

Agree about the atmosphere, what a difference compared to last week. :(
As for the performance, it was a tough game, i thought Reading looked quite a good side but thankfully our defence held firm.

Stroll on Saturday and 3 points to secure our play off place. :ayatollah:

Welcome back to. :ayatollah:

Cheers Dai :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:43 pm

mallo wrote:

posts are down by 500 a day since you been away on holiday did you bring us all back a present lol

:lol:
Great time thanks :ayatollah:
Any news on your court case Mallo ?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
mallo wrote:

:lol:

trial 30th April :oops:
Great time thanks :ayatollah:
Any news on your court case Mallo ?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Mallo Ring me if you need anything Mate.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:08 pm

thought it was terrible today on and off the pitch, but to coin a phrase a point is a point is a point. Reading fans were very vocal unfortunately sitting in E block Ninian stand today it was very poor, apart from 2/3 barmy army chants the reading chant of its like a library summed it up nicely :(

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:thought it was terrible today on and off the pitch, but to coin a phrase a point is a point is a point. Reading fans were very vocal unfortunately sitting in E block Ninian stand today it was very poor, apart from 2/3 barmy army chants the reading chant of its like a library summed it up nicely :(

I hated hearing them taking the piss out our atmosphere and especially a small club like Reading.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mallo Ring me if you need anything Mate.

cheers m8 just want it all over sooner the better :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Mad isnt it ? We are now moaning of a shit attendance of 21.200 .
Last season that would be earning the praise of everyone on this board. As for the atmo we all knew it would not be the same as the jacks game. Welcome back Annis hope you had a good holiday?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 am

it wasnt the best game ever.

but a good point gained :ayatollah: