Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Peter Ridsdale Show

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

The end of this month is hopefully when we finally see the takeover with the Malaysians completed, I believe that the club's creditors and the Malaysians are in positive dialogue regarding repayments, also PMG are happy with the Malaysians plans too. But what about Peter Ridsdale ?

I believe that Peter Ridsdale did not recieve his wages for the month of March and that he will probably not get it for April either. But Peter Ridsdale will not walk away just yet !

Whilst Cardiff City are in with a chance of promotion and positive headlines I believe that Peter Ridsdale will be around to take the plaudits and then and only then will he leave.

This is not about Cardiff City, it is all about Peter Ridsdale.

Re: The Peter Ridsdale Show

Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:The end of this month is hopefully when we finally see the takeover with the Malaysians completed, I believe that the club's creditors and the Malaysians are in positive dialogue regarding repayments, also PMG are happy with the Malaysians plans too. But what about Peter Ridsdale ?

I believe that Peter Ridsdale did not recieve his wages for the month of March and that he will probably not get it for April either. But Peter Ridsdale will not walk away just yet !

Whilst Cardiff City are in with a chance of promotion and positive headlines I believe that Peter Ridsdale will be around to take the plaudits and then and only then will he leave.

Carl, good to see you today mate, also good to hear everyone seems happy with negotiations at the moment, as for the Riddler the sooner he is gone the better. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:02 pm

nobby wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The end of this month is hopefully when we finally see the takeover with the Malaysians completed, I believe that the club's creditors and the Malaysians are in positive dialogue regarding repayments, also PMG are happy with the Malaysians plans too. But what about Peter Ridsdale ?

Carl, good to see you today mate, also good to hear everyone seems happy with negotiations at the moment, as for the Riddler the sooner he is gone the better. :ayatollah:

You too Nobby :ayatollah: Cant see him leaving yet though not whilst there is a chance he can spin our success in his favour

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:26 pm

I wish he would hurry up

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:28 pm

he's become a lonely figure.. each game stood there on his own.. bye bye petey

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:29 pm

What gives you reason to BELIEVE all of this ?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Merlin wrote:

Because, the glory is very important in Peter's world !

His would be a success story to all around the country if Cardiff City get promoted, even if we make it the play off final he would use it on his very public cv.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Merlin wrote:

His would be a success story to all around the country if Cardiff City get promoted, even if we make it the play off final he would use it on his very public cv.

Im not referring to that, what i mean is the statements you make regarding the wages he didnt receive and so on? why do you beleive these things did or didnt happen ?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Carl, I was speaking to someone from the Club yesterday and he says The Riddler is holding on not just for the money now, but your right to make it look like his show if were promoted, if it had been left in his hands now, we would be Bust.

Paul Guy and Borley have been running Cardiff City the last 2 months.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Merlin wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Im not referring to that, what i mean is the statements you make regarding the wages he didnt receive and so on? why do you beleive these things did or didnt happen ?

just something I was told ;)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I was speaking to someone from the Club yesterday and he says The Riddler is holding on not just for the money now, but your right to make it look like his show if were promoted, if it had been left in his hands now, we would be Bust.

Yes Annis pretty much the same thing I have been told too.

Hence the reason that Pistol Pete is very quiet these days.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I was speaking to someone from the Club yesterday and he says The Riddler is holding on not just for the money now, but your right to make it look like his show if were promoted, if it had been left in his hands now, we would be Bust.

Carl, after his outburst before Our March he was told to shut it once and for all and thats a fact :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl, after his outburst before Our March he was told to shut it once and for all and thats a fact :lol:

Would have loved to have seen his face. :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Dont think he will ever forget Cardiff Fans :x

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm just hoping this backfires on him Carl, he is small fry to TG and his backers,
just an ant in the afterbirth (to coin a phrase :lol: )

He is obviously being frozen out.It looks likely the future of Cardiff City will be secure before
5th May. It just doesn't seem feasible that the Malaysians will clear up the tax mess without first
gaining complete control. I cannot imagine TG letting Ridsdale take centre stage should we get
to Wembley for a play-off final. Did I hear that Dato had been described as a 'smiling asassin' in
the Far East???....... I suspect Ridsdale could well be being set up for rather a nasty fall in the next
few weeks, and a public one at that :)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis does that explain why the 'look in the mirror' statement was pulled from the official website?

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis does that explain why the 'look in the mirror' statement was pulled from the official website?

Tony, that statement was on the backing Pistol Pete received from Gareth Davies but when PR was reading the messages from this website he started panicking and was screaming at Davies and blaming him.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Phew, thank god people reminded Paul guy of his "duty" then... :lol:

Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:55 pm

nerd wrote:

Trust me Nerd it's true ;)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:
nerd wrote:

Trust me Nerd it's true ;)

Oh, I do.

Posts here have generally been mostly accurate, no rationale reason to doubt...

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 am

we love cardiff
and hate ridsdale

:ayatollah: