Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nonsense.......

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:29 am

........ i am sorry, it's 4:00am, I am completely wankered and I could not think of a title and i just feel like writing something.........

so sorry again as my brain dumps a load of inebriated debris and I just wanna spout some shit......... I have just been trawling the internet to find as many videos, images or quotes on the monumental feat of us overcoming those six fingered unwashed upside down wankers from beyond Port Talbot by the very clear and resounding scoreline of 2 rocky chopra goals to one jammy f*cking fouling goalie effort of the scum......... i cannot believe things could be sweeter, but as I type i understand they have lost to those carrot crunching twats who we beat 6-0 at their place........ anyway back to the internet, f**k it's f*cking brilliant it's like having a memory we really did score in the 99th minute, and the never beat the jacks song changed to we just beat the jacks in a heartbeat........ the internet is great, but can i enlighten you to something even more super duper......... sky plus..... i have now watched rocky chopra score 4123 times and i am still excited every time, and i also have the momentry panic he's going to f**k it up........ however every single time i do have a tinge of disappointment, I so want it to be offside, I so want him to have handled the ball, I so want to have cheated those vulgarians of victory..........

the jacks are staying down, the jacks are staying down.........

Re: Nonsense.......

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:33 am

just me and you who are stupid enough to be awake at 4.30am :lol:

:ayatollah: