Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 11:23 am

Does anyone know when it will be unveiled?.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rhys1927ccfc on Wed May 29, 2013 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added photo

Re: THE NEW KIT

Wed May 29, 2013 11:24 am

novice wrote:Does anyone know when it will be unveiled?.

Around 1pm. Its been delayed. :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 am

I was really shocked, someone is probably sewing a bluebird quickly on it somewhere just to keep us happy

Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

Teaser:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 am

LutonBluebird wrote:I was really shocked, someone is probably sewing a bluebird quickly on it somewhere just to keep us happy

Wouldn't surprise me . Club are assholes

Wed May 29, 2013 11:40 am

The people of Malaysia will be tucking into bed soon ready for an early rise for work tomorrow morning. Terrible marketing practice by the club.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:41 am

Wish they'd fookin hurry up I need to leave the office in 15 minutes :cry:

Wed May 29, 2013 11:42 am

Do we know if its going to be a full pic of the kit cos I have a feeling they are gonna do teaser pics ,dont think we will see it all today.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:43 am

d20 wrote:Do we know if its going to be a full pic of the kit cos I have a feeling they are gonna do teaser pics ,dont think we will see it all today.

I think they're showing all of the home kit today, just not the away shirts.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

Cool as long as we see a full shot then ,anyone know they intend to show the other strips then.

Wed May 29, 2013 11:51 am

d20 wrote:Cool as long as we see a full shot then ,anyone know they intend to show the other strips then.

Probably wont see them for ages they know people will want Prem shirts and they will only release the red 1 to push the sales on them

Wed May 29, 2013 11:56 am

yes typical tan...fill the shop with red

Wed May 29, 2013 12:12 pm

dont think its gonna be a full kit pic today..says on the site the first visuals of the kit this week !!....typical city ,let us wait even longer ,just show us the bloody thing

Wed May 29, 2013 12:18 pm

d20 wrote:dont think its gonna be a full kit pic today..says on the site the first visuals of the kit this week !!....typical city ,let us wait even longer ,just show us the bloody thing

They really no how to piss the fans off don't they , we don't want red and will torture us slowly by unveiling it bit by bit :lol:

New Kit

Wed May 29, 2013 12:21 pm

So once again the marketing department at CCS have let us down, maybe the kit is that shite they've had a re think :malky:

Re: New Kit

Wed May 29, 2013 12:27 pm

lips1 wrote:So once again the marketing department at CCS have let us down, maybe the kit is that shite they've had a re think :malky:

Stop quick to give the club you 'love' grief. Who knows what the reason is? The marketing department have been spot on all year, even emailing me before I'd left the ground after the game to celebrate promotion. Get a grip! !

Wed May 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
lips1 wrote:So once again the marketing department at CCS have let us down, maybe the kit is that shite they've had a re think :malky:

Stop quick to give the club you 'love' grief. Who knows what the reason is? The marketing department have been spot on all year, even emailing me before I'd left the ground after the game to celebrate promotion. Get a grip! !

Today at 12 they tweeted the kit will be unveiled before 1pm today :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:30 pm

the words pissup & brewery spring to mind! :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Give the guy a break he's allowed to have a moan when it was supposed to be revealed at midday,it's a forum remember!

Wed May 29, 2013 12:32 pm

Natman Blue wrote:

Can we have that first sentence again, only this time in English?

Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm

billyako wrote:the words pissup & brewery spring to mind! :roll:

I don't know how hard it is to take a pic of a shirt and upload it onto the internet in under an hour :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Marketing genius this. Just creating anticipation.

;)

Wed May 29, 2013 12:36 pm

not that hard im sure, it takes seconds to tweet a picture! :lol:

In fact ive just uploaded one to my company site and it took maybe 30 seconds :lol: :roll:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm

They'll probably come up with some shite saying they've had technical issues :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Nice to see we're already bottling it before the season has even begun. Seriously That's all we need is a bloody picture, They're making such a pointless deal out of this.

Delaying things, this reminds me of EA Every year when they promise to release new FIFA info only to leave it hours late.

Wed May 29, 2013 12:38 pm

BitOfBlue wrote:They'll probably come up with some shite saying they've had technical issues :lol:

Memory card was full on the camera! :lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:39 pm

BitOfBlue wrote:They'll probably come up with some shite saying they've had technical issues :lol:

Canton stand baz wrote:Marketing genius this. Just creating anticipation.

;)

More like incompetence

The only surprise is people are suprised :lol:

Try ringing the ticket office and you will see how rude and inept the staff are.