Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CALLING ON ALL CARDIFF CITY/FOOTBALL FANS THIS SATURDAY

Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:22 pm

If you are not going to QPR Away, MERTHYR TYDFIL NEEDS YOU, A LOCAL FOOTBALL CLUB WHO NEEDS EVERY BIT OF SUPPORT THIS SATURDAY in the ENGLISH League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MERTHYR TYDFIL V OXFORD This Saturday 3pm.

Merthyr Need to Win to stay in the League.

I wont be going to QPR, I will be taking My Children to Merthyr to give them Support. £8 Adults Free for Kids :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£5 for Cardiff City SEASON TICKET HOLDERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CALLING ON ALL CARDIFF CITY/FOOTBALL FANS THIS SATURDAY

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 pm

might just do that annis, getting footy withdrawl symptoms after missing saturday, and its a long time till week saturday. be a chance to see what shep's up to, up there anyway.

so you may just see me (and my girl).

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 pm

I thought it said on the news that Merthyr want to go down another division so they can re structure the club or did I mis hear it ??

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:might just do that annis, getting footy withdrawl symptoms after missing saturday, and its a long time till week saturday. be a chance to see what shep's up to, up there anyway.

so you may just see me (and my girl).

Great Hope to see you up there :ayatollah: , Ive just rem, its £5 for adults with Your Cardiff City Season Ticket Card and Kids FREE. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I thought it said on the news that Merthyr want to go down another division so they can re structure the club or did I mis hear it ??

If they loose the remaining games they will go down 3 Divisions, they said they are happy to go down a couple as long as they stay in The English Pyramid, which has been given the Thumps up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I see , thanks Annis . Im off to QPR or otherwise I would pop over :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I see , thanks Annis . Im off to QPR or otherwise I would pop over :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No probs Martyn,I cant go,but I can make Merthyr. Come on you Mighty Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Annis I am working Saturday morning but there should be no reason why My missus, myself and Angharad cant come along and support :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis I am working Saturday morning but there should be no reason why My missus, myself and Angharad cant come along and support :ayatollah:

Great Speak to you tomorrow Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 pm

I'll be there, nothing out of the ordinary for me though.
MTFC

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'll be there, nothing out of the ordinary for me though.
MTFC

Thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and I am popping up there for the final Tuesday night game with feeney and a potential Buyer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
MTFC

and I am popping up there for the final Tuesday night game with feeney and a potential Buyer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brilliant, see you saturday and then :ayatollah:

What part of the ground are you going to go in on sat?

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
MTFC

Brilliant, see you saturday and then :ayatollah:

What part of the ground are you going to go in on sat?

Grandstand as My Daughters are the Mascots . But I will be walking around as usual, cant stand sitting down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Alright mate, I usually go behind the goals which Merthyr are attacking towards.

Hope your daughters enjoy it

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Was up there tuesday night, They were very unlucky with the other team's free kick goal was offside and wasn't a free kick.. but thats football :x
Woould come up but going QPR. Will be hoping for a win for Merthyr. Good club :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 am

Jordan wrote:Was up there tuesday night, They were very unlucky with the other team's free kick goal was offside and wasn't a free kick.. but thats football :x
Woould come up but going QPR. Will be hoping for a win for Merthyr. Good club :ayatollah:

I was meant to go, but will def be up This Saturday and Next Tuesday Night for their Final home game. They need to Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm

im going on all dayer upthere with a few die hard martyrs!!!

forza martyrs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:41 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:im going on all dayer upthere with a few die hard martyrs!!!

forza martyrs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm looking forward to this. The two boys who I sit by at CCS are coming, they are from the rhondda. I didnt know them before this season. One posts on here sometimes, CCFCJay.

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:50 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:I'm looking forward to this. The two boys who I sit by at CCS are coming, they are from the rhondda. I didnt know them before this season. One posts on here sometimes, CCFCJay.

:ayatollah:

See you all tomorrow Thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:If you are not going to QPR Away, MERTHYR TYDFIL NEEDS YOU, A LOCAL FOOTBALL CLUB WHO NEEDS EVERY BIT OF SUPPORT THIS SATURDAY in the ENGLISH League. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MERTHYR TYDFIL V OXFORD This Saturday 3pm.

Merthyr Need to Win to stay in the League.

I wont be going to QPR, I will be taking My Children to Merthyr to give them Support. £8 Adults Free for Kids :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£5 for Cardiff City SEASON TICKET HOLDERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 pm

sorry guys got held up at my mothers
promised to clean her pond out and service the filter and pump. only just had dinner not even showered yet so im gonna miss the merthyr game

good luck merthyr :ayatollah: