Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BE REALLY REALLY HONEST

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:11 am

The Good News is were going up, were going up.

No but Serious if we were Relegated 2 years running would you still Support Cardiff City and I mean Support Cardiff by going to matches or by buying a Season Ticket in what I call Division 4. BE HONEST ?

Re: BE REALLY REALLY HONEST

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 am

Hi mate - like you ive been following city since i can remember and nothing would ever stop me lovin the bluebirds - woteva division or league they play in

Its in your blood

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 am

blackpool bluebirds wrote:Hi mate - like you ive been following city since i can remember and nothing would ever stop me lovin the bluebirds - woteva division or league they play in

Its in your blood

Yep I seen you for 25 to 30 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Fans like you are hard to come by :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 am

I have supported Cardiff City since the late eighties when we were having crowds of 2000, so regardless of what league we are in wether its the premiership or the conference i will ALWAYS support my team. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:21 am

Ive seen CCFC relegated many times and always bought my season ticket , even in the dungeon days of Durban :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 am

see you at rangers mate - where you lot heading for a beer , we get into euston at 10.12 , but theres no bloody tube so god knows how we`re gonna get across london

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 am

to be honest annis id prefer that to going up, love the old days and going to old grounds, id proberly go away all the time and definatly get a season ticket :ayatollah:

wouldn't bother me atall, at least the plastics would f**k off

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 am

Yes. :ayatollah:

It's just something that has to be done. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 am

those were the days ............. CCFC running on the pitch to " Simply the Best " .............. Phil Suarez announcing the crowd changes to the players ............... away fan bans for the Jack derby games :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:The Good News is were going up, were going up.

No but Serious if we were Relegated 2 years running would you still Support Cardiff City and I mean Support Cardiff by going to matches or by buying a Season Ticket in what I call Division 4. BE HONEST ?

Done it before, would do it again.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:40 am

I can understand why people might not be so keen to attend all matches because the value for money lower down the leagues is a lot less but personally, if it's cheaper, it's easier for me! I'd still rather a more expensive Premiership ticket mind! :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 am

Been through it all before. I was a veteran campaigner by the time we got to the Durban years, sponsored the club in the 90's (including when we finished 3rd bottom of the 4th) right up until Sam Hammam came in - when I reverted back to being a S/T holder :D

So yes, I'd be there :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 am

Back to places like Barnet, Rochdale, Bury and even places like Accrington Stanley and Morecambe. Obviously I want the club to be successful, but I wouldn't be adverse to travelling to grounds with a bit of character. You see one new ground - you've seen them all. Ours, Bolton, Coventry, Doncaster... all the same.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 am

Cardiff City is like a cruel mistress, she teases me, she tempts me, she excites me
she hurts me. When its good, its the best. But when its bad...I sometimes can't wait
to get away... but she knows i'll be back. Its as if she's dangling a crack pipe full of
hope in front of my face.

I'm hers, body and soul. It would make no difference if she was in rags or dripping with
Gold. She still presses all my buttons... I'd be there for her, ready to take whatever abuse
she's dreamt up next

Shit!!! im getting quite horny here :? :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 am

I would buy a season ticket and attend all home games but I would only go to the attractive away fixtures.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 am

I'd burn my scarf, I'd denounce my love for Cardiff on the internet! I'd start supporting Liverpool FC straight away!

I'd tell everyone I met that I'm Liverpool through an through because my Dad once drove through the Mersey tunnel!!! :o :o

Seriously...

It's like saying just because my wife put on a few pounds I'd go somewhere else.... once you have love for the mighty Bluebirds it never dies!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:30 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Ive seen CCFC relegated many times and always bought my season ticket , even in the dungeon days of Durban :lol:

I was living away during those days of Durban so I only got to a handful of games. We won every single one of those games including an away 4-0 win at Lincoln.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 am

I fell in love with Cardiff when we were in division 4 not for the glory of the premiership so I would be there!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 am

ABSOLUTELY

I've been here before. Once a City fan ALWAYS a City fan. Even though i now live in Ipswich I go whenever I can.

Ceri

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 am

yes i would, if your a fan then you support your team through good times and bad.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 am

ALWAYS :ayatollah:

i dont post often on here or the other board,but i do check every couple of days for news on the malayasians,riddler,when annis's new book is out :lol:

i havent even been to the new stadium yet as ive had a really bad year and if u aint got the money then theres no way i could justify what little i got going to watch the city(saying that im hoping to go down and watch the sheffield game).

i watched my first game when i was about 16 and im 43 now,took my daughter to her first game about 4 seasons ago wolves at ninian and we gave them a hiding :ayatollah:
had a season ticket for the last couple of years for her and me she had 2 trips to wembley which helped to get her hooked (she will never support another team now).

hopefully as the city's fortunes are looking brighter so will mine and i can get us season tickets again :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 am

Quite simply 100 per cent yes!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 am

when i started supporting city they were in div 3, i used to go every week with my dad or uncle, and to a few away games, so something must have gone right, even if it wasnt always the quality of football....

great memories from those days, and i would support city whatever league they are in

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 am

No i would buy a liverpool shirt and watch them from my armchair every time they loose claim that we were robbed :lol: :lol:

Like fook i've always been there and always will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:43 am

Of Course :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No matter where :D

The thing that worried me more of who there would be to support if we had NO team - does not matter where they are to me

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 am

Yes i wud b there woteva div we r in (ooo thought i was texting the sorry everyone!) I was there in division dungeon (Swansea Towns rightful place) and i'll be there in the Premier League next season.........we'll shake the fekkers up!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Good News is were going up, were going up.

id have no objections buying a ST in league2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 pm

There are 10,500 fans who have a price freeze for the next 5 years, if that helps :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Without fail I'll follow the city.
Something deep in my blood and bones. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Yeah I was there when we were in the dungeon before and I would be again.