Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest on Investment

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 am

I have been reassured this morning by someone who is very close to the deal with the Malaysians that they will be the new owners of Cardiff City in 2 weeks time.

I know like everyone else I have been nervous about the impending deal and it has been a rollercoaster ride for all us for a long time. There has been a lot of negativity recently around the club and I know this messageboard has been repsonsible for putting most of it out there but that was the truth with what was happening at the time. We are not negative we are truthful.

Now we are being positive because there is positive news to be said and long may it continue.
:ayatollah:

Re: Latest on Investment

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:30 am

I Truly Hope So.

Pse let ther be a god!

ceri :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 am

Great news Carl, thanks for passing on the info. I just hope your 'informant' is right as im starting to worry about May 5th.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 am

cheers annis :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:36 am

At last , next 2 weeks cant come quick enough then . Before or after the play offs tho do u think ? ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:53 am

carlccfc wrote:I have been reassured this morning by someone who is very close to the deal with the Malaysians that they will be the new owners of Cardiff City in 2 weeks time.

I know like everyone else I have been nervous about the impending deal and it has been a rollercoaster ride for all us for a long time. There has been a lot of negativity recently around the club and I know this messageboard has been repsonsible for putting most of it out there but that was the truth with what was happening at the time. We are not negative we are truthful.

Now we are being positive because there is positive news to be said and long may it continue.

Negativity on this messageboard???? Havent seen any of that?????????????

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 pm

cant wait and until then lets all stay positive eh blazing ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Two weeks takes us to 29th April. Don't want to be negative bit it does take us to less than a week before court and with all these things I'd be worried about last minute hitches or more importantly last minute 'hardball' by either side.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Carl, I spoke to Sam today, he was confidant it would all be completed within the next 14 days, Then it will be onwards and upwards, hopefully a new beginning, debt Free.I know the Malaysians will have taken the debts on but they are already rucing those debts to a lot lower then paying them.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: keep the faith Annis!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Sounds great to me :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:53 pm

great news cheers carl

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

and one for baz :ayatollah: :old:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:11 pm

awesome news that,cant wait for the city to be debt free and run properly...looking forward to the announcement,even better love to see the jerks faces when it happens eh !!!!....they will be gutted !!!!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I spoke to Sam today, he was confidant it would all be completed within the next 14 days, Then it will be onwards and upwards, hopefully a new beginning, debt Free.I know the Malaysians will have taken the debts on but they are already rucing those debts to a lot lower then paying them.

hopefully that shithouse of the riddler gets out of the way or i will do it myself ....with my own very hands.n.f.p. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Great News! Cheers Carl :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:35 pm

this could be beautiful.......in the next 2 weeks we secure play off spot...jacks dip out as blackpool take there spot and then we get the takeover done and dusted .....happy days

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have been reassured this morning by someone who is very close to the deal with the Malaysians that they will be the new owners of Cardiff City in 2 weeks time.

I think that is all we have ever wanted - the truth.

Cheers for the info Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Brand new impressive looking stadium

Play offs

Premier Football more than a pipe dream

Mega-rich owners with a plan

20,000+ gates

Message to the Jacks:

CARDIFF
Your Capital
We Really DO get Everything

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:58 pm

So its defo a takeover and not just an investment then , with new owners and a new board ? Hope Riddler and Co dont drag their heels ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Doesn't an EGM have to be called in order for this to all go through? Or am i way off the mark?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm

ccfclover wrote:Doesn't an EGM have to be called in order for this to all go through? Or am i way off the mark?

EGM ,must be called for the take over.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm

good news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: gives me the horn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:45 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:good news :ayatollah: :ayatollah: gives me the horn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh fuck-Baz is going to monkeyface TG!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 pm

byron moreno wrote:
ccfclover wrote:Doesn't an EGM have to be called in order for this to all go through? Or am i way off the mark?

EGM ,must be called for the take over.

Along with a fortnights notice before hand? If so then......tick.....tock