Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCLUSIVE NEWS

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I have in the last hour taken a call from someone who is very clued up on the deal ( different source to my earlier thread ) regarding the Malaysians and this is his understanding on the pending deal. There will be a meeting next week of the shareholders to sign off the deal to the Malaysians. There will be another £5million invested which will take their input upto the £6milion we have told about previously, that will put the Malaysians in majority control of the club.

The Malaysians are taking 49% control and not the 51% as previously thought and the reason is that if they take 51% they are then bound to pay off all the debtors but by taking 49% they will have control but do not have to pay everyone off straight away.

I was told that Sam will not be paid off in full and that the first concern to the Malaysians is that they restructure PMG's loans first, they are very cautious that the deal is exactly right for them before they sign or hand any more money, they do not want a situation where they invest the money and Paul Guy puts the club into admin.

Peter Ridsdale will be at the club until the end of the season and that is not totally out of the question that the Malaysians ask him to stay on past that. But Peter Ridsdale is ready to walk away, he feels he has taken a battering in recent weeks from all over South Wales.

Peter Ridsdale's concern is that after the £6million, has TG got the funds to take it further and Ridsdale is worried he will be blamed for that too. He did say though that TG does have access to funds from Vincent Tan.

The Malaysians do want to take the club over lock, stock and barrel but in their time and on their terms.

These are the words of somebody very close to the deal and who will obviously remain nameless but I expect to hear positive news next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: EXCLUSIVE NEWS

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 pm

The Malaysians seem to know what thier doing about this and are not going to risk losing thier own money or risk damaging the club.
From what I have seen I like the way they are handling this and they seem to be interested in putting the club first. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Pompey wrote:The Malaysians seem to know what thier doing about this and are not going to risk losing thier own money or risk damaging the club.
From what I have seen I like the way they are handling this and they seem to be interested in putting the club first. :ayatollah:

This is massive news Pompey and where it has come from gives me the belief it is happening as stated above :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Not like PR to play down potential investment, why is he worried that there is potential for the money to dry up after the £6million.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Pompey wrote:The Malaysians seem to know what thier doing about this and are not going to risk losing thier own money or risk damaging the club.

This is massive news Pompey and where it has come from gives me the belief it is happening as stated above :ayatollah:

Then my friend the times are truly changing, but all in a positive manner. A good stable future awaits :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Wayne S wrote:Not like PR to play down potential investment, why is he worried that there is potential for the money to dry up after the £6million.

the words were he will look like the bad guy :roll:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Not like PR to play down potential investment, why is he worried that there is potential for the money to dry up after the £6million.

the words were he will look like the bad guy :roll:

Has he lost his thick skin, worrying about what people think. :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks Carl, always an interesting read and informative stuff from your good self. Much appreciated :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

its all good news for a change, lets hope we can continue it on the pitch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

premiership here we come, lock up your daughters :D

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Also, I just remembered, that if we dont go up this year there will definately be staff cuts and wage cuts including DJ's wages off £800k a year.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have in the last hour taken a call from someone who is very clued up on the deal ( different source to my earlier thread ) regarding the Malaysians and this is his understanding on the pending deal. There will be a meeting next week of the shareholders to sign off the deal to the Malaysians. There will be another £5million invested which will take their input upto the £6milion we have told about previously, that will put the Malaysians in majority control of the club.

The Malaysians are taking 49% control and not the 51% as previously thought and the reason is that if they take 51% they are then bound to pay off all the debtors but by taking 49% they will have control but do not have to pay everyone off straight away.

I was told that Sam will not be paid off in full and that the first concern to the Malaysians is that they restructure PMG's loans first, they are very cautious that the deal is exactly right for them before they sign or hand any more money, they do not want a situation where they invest the money and Paul Guy puts the club into admin.

Peter Ridsdale will be at the club until the end of the season and that is not totally out of the question that the Malaysians ask him to stay on past that. But Peter Ridsdale is ready to walk away, he feels he has taken a battering in recent weeks from all over South Wales.

Peter Ridsdale's concern is that after the £6million, has TG got the funds to take it further and Ridsdale is worried he will be blamed for that too. He did say though that TG does have access to funds from Vincent Tan.

The Malaysians do want to take the club over lock, stock and barrel but in their time and on their terms.

These are the words of somebody very close to the deal and who will obviously remain nameless but I expect to hear positive news next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl

the deal is done and dusted and there are no problems with the restructuring of pmg's loans as they were the first major player to sign up to TG's proposals.
this gave all the other parties confidence to sign up to a similar deal.
i laughed out loud when you said peter ridsdale was concerned about dato having the funds to take it further.
the steps are already being taken to remove our dishonourable chairman and i see dato stepping into the chairmans role quite soon especially if we get through the play offs.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:58 pm

steve the news gets even better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Great news thanks guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:09 pm

I can understand them being cautious about investing but asking Ridsdale to stay on beyond the end of the season? that fills me full of dread. Gold always turns to dust in his grubby hands. I can't believe they want the parasite to stay. It's just a recipe for disaster :evil:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I can understand them being cautious about investing but asking Ridsdale to stay on beyond the end of the season? that fills me full of dread. Gold always turns to dust in his grubby hands. I can't believe they want the parasite to stay. It's just a recipe for disaster :evil:

NEGATIVE ALERT!!!!!! NEGATIVE ALERT!!!!! MODERATOR ACTION REQUIRED!!!!!!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Has he lost his thick skin, worrying about what people think. :D

He's probably worrying about getting his next job ;)

This all sounds very positive news :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I can understand them being cautious about investing but asking Ridsdale to stay on beyond the end of the season? that fills me full of dread. Gold always turns to dust in his grubby hands. I can't believe they want the parasite to stay. It's just a recipe for disaster :evil:

Dont worry saddles i am watching it closely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Carl Excellent News, Only today Sam said it will be very soon the take over, I wonder if they will pay Sam off now like he expects or make him wait till Dec 2010. So far I believe the Riddler has not paid Sam a penny and the last 4 months payments have to be paid or else the debt can go back to £24 million.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Nowt negative about wanting to see the man responsible for our current plight dissappear. I would have thought thats a positive statement or would you rather he stayed??????????? :roll:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Thanks Carl, always an interesting read and informative stuff from your good self. Much appreciated :ayatollah:

No probs Suggs and cheers :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have in the last hour taken a call from someone who is very clued up on the deal ( different source to my earlier thread ) regarding the Malaysians and this is his understanding on the pending deal. There will be a meeting next week of the shareholders to sign off the deal to the Malaysians. There will be another £5million invested which will take their input upto the £6milion we have told about previously, that will put the Malaysians in majority control of the club.

Carl

the deal is done and dusted and there are no problems with the restructuring of pmg's loans as they were the first major player to sign up to TG's proposals.
this gave all the other parties confidence to sign up to a similar deal.
i laughed out loud when you said peter ridsdale was concerned about dato having the funds to take it further.
the steps are already being taken to remove our dishonourable chairman and i see dato stepping into the chairmans role quite soon especially if we get through the play offs.

Steve

I would be very happy if Ridsdale was out of our club before the end of the season and when people questioned our march and asked who will takeover if PR goes, I said then why not TG ?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Who's shares are they buying to get 49%?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm

NJ73 wrote:Who's shares are they buying to get 49%?

Anyone?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:46 pm

I know Guy/Hall/Sam were selling. but I believe more are being made next week at the shareholders meeting.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Is DG in country at moment?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I know Guy/Hall/Sam were selling. but I believe more are being made next week at the shareholders meeting.

Doesn't there need to be an EGM to allow the creation of more shares? What is this shareholders meeting?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

there will be an issue of new shares at the of the month so that new money can go into the club.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

there will be an issue of new shares at the of the month so that new money can go into the club.

Steve I got told today there will be an EGM next week or no later than end of this month.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm

I know Guy/Hall/Sam were selling. but I believe more are being made next week at the shareholders meeting

there will be an issue of new shares at the of the month so that new money can go into the club.[/quote]

Steve I got told today there will be an EGM next week or no later than end of this month.[/quote]

are you going to ask for a vote of no confidence in ridsdale again bearing in mind issac's guy and dato should be there and able to vote :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm

What an idea Steve :lol:

No I gave it ago once no more for me, Borley has assured me he wont be here next season, thats good enough for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: