Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EXCLUSIVE NEWS

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What an idea Steve :lol:

No I gave it ago once no more for me, Borley has assured me he wont be here next season, thats good enough for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Someone unexpected should do it.

Ask if TG fancies it! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:07 pm

i feel a song coming off.

great news carl - steve - annis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yssw8s8g ... re=related

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Steve I got told today there will be an EGM next week or no later than end of this month.

There has to be 14 days notice given for an EGM so there certainly won't be one next week. Assuming notices are sent out tomorrow the earliest it will be is Friday 30th April.

If no notice is sent out by next Tuesday then it won't be held before the court date.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm

No I gave it ago once no more for me, Borley has assured me he wont be here next season, thats good enough for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll do it :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

RobbieS wrote:

I'll do it :ayatollah:

Ring me Robbie tomorrow :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:03 am

Great news Carl. Cheers for keeping us all informed and up to date. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 am

brilliant carl.

Thanks for all the news :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 am

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have in the last hour taken a call from someone who is very clued up on the deal ( different source to my earlier thread ) regarding the Malaysians and this is his understanding on the pending deal. There will be a meeting next week of the shareholders to sign off the deal to the Malaysians. There will be another £5million invested which will take their input upto the £6milion we have told about previously, that will put the Malaysians in majority control of the club.

The Malaysians are taking 49% control and not the 51% as previously thought and the reason is that if they take 51% they are then bound to pay off all the debtors but by taking 49% they will have control but do not have to pay everyone off straight away.

I was told that Sam will not be paid off in full and that the first concern to the Malaysians is that they restructure PMG's loans first, they are very cautious that the deal is exactly right for them before they sign or hand any more money, they do not want a situation where they invest the money and Paul Guy puts the club into admin.

Peter Ridsdale will be at the club until the end of the season and that is not totally out of the question that the Malaysians ask him to stay on past that. But Peter Ridsdale is ready to walk away, he feels he has taken a battering in recent weeks from all over South Wales.

Peter Ridsdale's concern is that after the £6million, has TG got the funds to take it further and Ridsdale is worried he will be blamed for that too. He did say though that TG does have access to funds from Vincent Tan.

The Malaysians do want to take the club over lock, stock and barrel but in their time and on their terms.

These are the words of somebody very close to the deal and who will obviously remain nameless but I expect to hear positive news next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl

the deal is done and dusted and there are no problems with the restructuring of pmg's loans as they were the first major player to sign up to TG's proposals.
this gave all the other parties confidence to sign up to a similar deal.
i laughed out loud when you said peter ridsdale was concerned about dato having the funds to take it further.
the steps are already being taken to remove our dishonourable chairman and i see dato stepping into the chairmans role quite soon especially if we get through the play offs.

Steve

That`s more along the lines I have heard as well.I presume the shareholders` meeting you refer to is of the handful of biggest shareholders to get the initial big slug of ownership dealt with as no formal meeting of all shareholders has been called.

Carl. Owning 51% or 49% makes no difference to the timing of having to pay off creditors. I suspect any stopping at 49% in the short term might be because the new investors may not wish to exercise the "drag through" option available to them if they held 51% to acquire all the other shares until all the other debt payment plans are signed off and finalised.

Sounds like good news all round.Thanks both.

Keith

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 am

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I have in the last hour taken a call from someone who is very clued up on the deal ( different source to my earlier thread ) regarding the Malaysians and this is his understanding on the pending deal. There will be a meeting next week of the shareholders to sign off the deal to the Malaysians. There will be another £5million invested which will take their input upto the £6milion we have told about previously, that will put the Malaysians in majority control of the club.

The Malaysians are taking 49% control and not the 51% as previously thought and the reason is that if they take 51% they are then bound to pay off all the debtors but by taking 49% they will have control but do not have to pay everyone off straight away.

I was told that Sam will not be paid off in full and that the first concern to the Malaysians is that they restructure PMG's loans first, they are very cautious that the deal is exactly right for them before they sign or hand any more money, they do not want a situation where they invest the money and Paul Guy puts the club into admin.

Peter Ridsdale will be at the club until the end of the season and that is not totally out of the question that the Malaysians ask him to stay on past that. But Peter Ridsdale is ready to walk away, he feels he has taken a battering in recent weeks from all over South Wales.

Peter Ridsdale's concern is that after the £6million, has TG got the funds to take it further and Ridsdale is worried he will be blamed for that too. He did say though that TG does have access to funds from Vincent Tan.

The Malaysians do want to take the club over lock, stock and barrel but in their time and on their terms.

These are the words of somebody very close to the deal and who will obviously remain nameless but I expect to hear positive news next week. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl

the deal is done and dusted and there are no problems with the restructuring of pmg's loans as they were the first major player to sign up to TG's proposals.
i laughed out loud when you said peter ridsdale was concerned about dato having the funds to take it further.
the steps are already being taken to remove our dishonourable chairman and i see dato stepping into the chairmans role quite soon especially if we get through the play offs.

Steve

That`s more along the lines I have heard as well.I presume the shareholders` meeting you refer to is of the handful of biggest shareholders to get the initial big slug of ownership dealt with as no formal meeting of all shareholders has been called.

Carl. Owning 51% or 49% makes no difference to the timing of having to pay off creditors. I suspect any stopping at 49% in the short term might be because the new investors may not wish to exercise the "drag through" option available to them if they held 51% to acquire all the other shares until all the other debt payment plans are signed off and finalised.

Keith

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 am

since62 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Carl

Steve

Keith

its NOT all rosie as we expect to be......... :? :? :? :? :? :? and..... IT AIN'T ALL OVER 'TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Eddie May wrote:the riddler is still refusing to go and supported by terry philips in the echo :evil:

if terry phillips nestles any futher up his arse he will knock the riddlers false teeth out :twisted:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:44 pm

I bet though the RIddler will claim credit in bringing the Malaysians into the club! Hes a wanker and the sooner he is out of the club the better! He will also still try and brag that he still hasnt taken a club into admin but look how close he has been to doing that 3 times! Thankfully the Malaysians are willing to take control of the club and put in money to help us stay afloat and hopefully it is a long and happy future for the bluebirds! :ayatollah: