once your no good to the forces your chucked onto civi life like a rag doll

Re: marine

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 pm

the goverment should have stepped in to make the insurance company honoured
the pay out they might of paid it i do not know but that boy and other people
hurt over there should never have to go thruogh wat they have done to them

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Ben wrote:once your no good to the forces your chucked onto civi life like a rag doll

Thats true! To some( the higher ones) you are just a number. But to the lads around you, you are part of the team that they never want to lost.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 am

Ben wrote:once your no good to the forces your chucked onto civi life like a rag doll

Ben

Nothing is further from the truth mate. If they want to stay in they are found admin type jobs until the recover or they just stay in them until THEY are ready to leave. This is to enable the injured soldier to stay with the "family" until he wants to leave. NOONE is being forced to leave. However i beleive that in the not too distant future things may change

C CEASER
WO1
Garrison Sergeant Major

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:27 am

I think the way armed forces are treated is an absolute disgrace.
I read in the newspaper about a soldier that lost a limb and recieved compensation I believe to be around £100,000, but a prison inmate who fell out of bed and got brain damage managed to get over 3 million. What the f**k is honestly going on. Our country is a disgrace, everyone who serves in the armed forces should be given full support if they are injured during combat or services, and those who are not and decide to leave the forces should get priority jobs. They are the ones standing on the frontlines up thier neck in shit, dust and blood giving everything they got for this country and what do they get for thanks? More shit.

It has to be addressed, sooner rather than later. :evil:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:17 pm

I would advise everyone to buy "Man Down" by Mark Ormrod, the Royal Marine who lost
two legs and an arm in Afghan two years ago. It is a heartwrenching story of guts of
determination and the fact that its so funny in parts is testament to the spirit of the
lad. I'm proud to say my son is one of those that got him off that hill.

God bless the Royal Marines, god bless all our troops.

please check this group out:

Its a disgusting case, please join and sign the petition :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 071&ref=mf