Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHEN THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT IMMIGRATION

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm

It was shown tonight that The British public were the happiest, it just shows that if leader of any party stood up and Said STOP IT NOW THEN THE British Public would Vote for them.
In my over all Opinion Nick Clegg won me over for just tonight though.

Re: WHEN THEY ARE HONEST ABOUT IMMIGRATION

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm

BNP :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm

DEFINATLEY ANYONE that stops immigration ( i dont care what people say) to the extremes that the government allow gets my vote!

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Definatly.

Nick Clegg had nothing to lose, and the most to gain. He chased them down on areas they weren't too strong at and made them out for what they really are.

Ben: I just can't agree there.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was shown tonight that The British public were the happiest, it just shows that if leader of any party stood up and Said STOP IT NOW THEN THE British Public would Vote for them.
In my over all Opinion Nick Clegg won me over for just tonight though.

because anyone who speaks out is instantly labelled a racist in this politically correct shit society we live in.
how many time have city fans been racialy abused by the met and yorkshire police forces but it dosent count because we are white and british

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Nick Clegg also came out on tops for me. The other two were more concerned on getting one up on each other, and not what the public want. Let's hope Nick Clegg is more than just words!

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It was shown tonight that The British public were the happiest, it just shows that if leader of any party stood up and Said STOP IT NOW THEN THE British Public would Vote for them.
In my over all Opinion Nick Clegg won me over tonight though.

because anyone who speaks out is instantly labelled a racist in this politically correct shit society we live in.
how many time have city fans been racialy abused by the met and yorkshire police forces but it dosent count because we are white and british

Well Said Steve and TOTALLY TRUE.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:52 pm

steve davies wrote:

In the army I was called a sheepshagger, taffy, taff, because I come from the valleys I live in a cave etc etc was that classed as racist? was it f**k. Not that I give a f**k as I laughed it off but it shouldnt be one rule for one and one rule for another.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
steve davies wrote:

In the army I was called a sheepshagger, taffy, taff, because I come from the valleys I live in a cave etc etc was that classed as racist? was it f**k. Not that I give a f**k as I laughed it off but it shouldnt be one rule for one and one rule for another.

Everyone should abide by the same Rules.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 pm

i know f**k all about poitics, doesnt intrest me in the slightest, all the names of people above, wouldnt know what party they are , they could be in noels house party for all i know,

i will keep my opinions to myself....

but i will be voting for the first time in my life :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm

milly44 wrote:i know f**k all about poitics, doesnt intrest me in the slightest, all the names of people above, wouldnt know what party they are , they could be in noels house party for all i know,

i will keep my opinions to myself....

but i will be voting for the first time in my life :ayatollah:

I'm only just eligable to vote (turn 18 next friday) so I figure I can't complain about who's in power unless I vote.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Ben wrote:BNP :ayatollah:

Please tell me your joking...

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

So far and thanks to Nick Clegg tonight I'm leaning towards the Liberal democrats. The problem I have though is I dont want Labour to win my seat and the only party who can stop them are the Tories. I really could not stomach another term of Labour.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Annis,

You must be rather confused!!

You want immigration stopped but you were won over by Nick Clegg?

You do realise that the Liberal Democrats have the most relaxed view on immigration (correctly, in my view) of the three major parties?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 am

Too right, butt.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 am

Tate_&_Trundle wrote:

Too right, butt.

Pathetic.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 am

baker wrote:
Tate_&_Trundle wrote:

Too right, butt.

Pathetic.

what are your views on the BNP Baker?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:48 am

chippy909 wrote:

Bunch of racist, mindless idiots. If they were ever elected we'd be at war with the rest of Europe instantly.

How someone could want this just sums up their intelligence instantly.

If anyone on here votes for them they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:50 am

baker wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

Bunch of racist, mindless idiots. If they were ever elected we'd be at war with the rest of Europe instantly.

If anyone on here votes for them they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

Totally agree :ayatollah: I dont know who I am going to vote for. Only turned 18 this year and dont know too much about politics but i want to vote.

Lib Dems maybe :D

by the way is that you in your pictures. It is very god artwork and i like the riverside scarf :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 am

Same mate, but my dad has always kept me interested in politics.

I think I'm going to vote for Lib Dems, but I'm still thinking of Plaid - who knows.

Definitely do not want Labour in government any more, and David Cameron is just a sly fox and reminds me of Blair too much.

Yeah it is, cheers its quite easy to do. I haven't had a chance to wear my Scarf at any games since I bought it, its been too warm! Shame.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:29 am

baker wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

As a matter of interest just who would we go to war with in Europe?

That seems an extraordinary thing to state from someone who thinks he is more intelligent than those who wish to exercise their democratic right and vote for a legal political party.

Personally I will be voting Lib Dems but I note that the BNP has its biggest support in areas of high immigration. Surely that tells you that people have concerns which are not being addressed rather than their levels of intelligence.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:39 am

Claude Blue wrote:Annis,

You must be rather confused!!

You want immigration stopped but you were won over by Nick Clegg?

You do realise that the Liberal Democrats have the most relaxed view on immigration (correctly, in my view) of the three major parties?

Claude, I said Nick Clegg to me on the night came out the best, but he wont win my vote because I am against 90% of their policies.
I stand by the immigration, this country has to put its own house in order and look after those that are here, it has to come to a halt, our country cant cope.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 am

I believe every party should have their say and every voter is entitled to his/her opinion even if we dont agree.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:44 am

chippy909 wrote:
baker wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

Totally agree :ayatollah: I dont know who I am going to vote for. Only turned 18 this year and dont know too much about politics but i want to vote.

Lib Dems maybe :D

by the way is that you in your pictures. It is very god artwork and i like the riverside scarf :ayatollah:
he looks like a pillowbiter in it very gayish :D

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 am

baker wrote:
Tate_&_Trundle wrote:

Too right, butt.

Pathetic.

Your the pathetic one kidder.

The BNP are a democratically elected party. They have over 1000,0000 supporters in Britain.
For you to even contemplate that they are all racist is absurd. They come from places like
Norfolk where People were turned down for jobs in a chicken factory unless they spoke Polish.
They come from places like Bolton where they are not allowed to celebrate 'Christmas' anymore.
They come from places like London where the murder of Steven Lawrence was labelled as
racist and not an argument over drugs, yet when a Vicar being beaten half to death by asian
youths telling him to 'stick his church up his arse' was NOT classed as racist or as a religious
hate crime.

I would not vote BNP solely because I believe Nick Griffin IS a nasty racist pig. But much of their
policies on immigration are absolutely spot on. Much of their other ideas are spot on. So i fully
understand where their support comes from.

I bet you support the UAF too :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 am

You clearly need to understand what racism is.

The BNP refused to allow non-whites to join their party, it took the UK courts to force them to admit members of any colour.

If they're not racist, then why did they want a white only party?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 am

Claude Blue wrote:You clearly need to understand what racism is.

The BNP refused to allow non-whites to join their party, it took the UK courts to force them to admit members of any colour.

If they're not racist, then why did they want a white only party?

Thank you for your help

I know what a racist is. My previous post states that I personally wouldnt vote for the
BNP for that very reason. BUT... there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people
in Britain that will vote for them on other issues and take his 'I dont hate Blacks' speech
at face value, because they agree with him on immigration.

Who is worse anyway? A person who comes out and says they dont like Black people or
a person who will lie to your face about taking thousands of pounds of taxpayers money
in false expense claims.

The racist can be nailed down with hard facts. He can be persuaded, he can be shown the
error of his ways. We currently have hundreds of MP's in Britain who have been ripping us
off over a number of years but will swear blind they did nothing wrong.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 am

I'm from butetown lived there all my life there's been imigration going on for centurys, I do agree it's getting out if hand now but what do you think the BNP will do?????? f**k all would you all like that fat cockeyed tw*t running our country,don't make me laugh there a racist party end off and those who support them are either thick or racist themselves.

BNP my arse

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am

lilshortman wrote:I'm from butetown lived there all my life there's been imigration going on for centurys, I do agree it's getting out if hand now but what do you think the BNP will do?????? f**k all would you all like that fat cockeyed tw*t running our country,don't make me laugh there a racist party end off and those who support them are either thick or racist themselves.

BNP my arse

OK if the BNP are racist because they won't admit anyone who isn't white, and then by the same logic the black police federation must be also a racist organisation?

So why doesn't anyone close down the BPF or campaign against it labelling its members as ‘racist’ or ‘thick’ or are we talking double standards?

This is why many white working class people are turning to the BNP because they are sick of being treated differently within their own country because of THEIR race

It is totally unfair and impacts on working class more than other parts of society because immigrants become direct competitors for jobs, housing, health or social services where invariably the immigrants get priority because the criteria and discrimination laws are waited in their favour.

Also within working class areas more and more whites are becoming victims of violent attacks by immigrants which are never classed as 'racially motivated'

It is getting out of hand and whilst the working class carry the can the middle and upper classes will turn a blind eye and sweep the problem under the carpet by smearing anyone who complains.

However, that little trick is losing its bite and I for one am happy to speak up and not worry at all about any labels such as 'racist' or 'thick' because to shut up and say nothing is no longer an option.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 am

baker wrote:
chippy909 wrote:

I can't say i agree with that, but they are neo-fascist, homophobic, antisemitic losers.

If you really think a total ban on immigration is the best way to go, vote UKIP. I hate them as well, but at least they don't think the holocaust was "propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter day witch-hysteria", and they don't sing racist and Nazi songs at social events.