Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The Beatles

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:I'm the long-haired b*stard :lol: :lol: Don't judge me by looks :D

My brother is the ginger b*stard next to me (Swansea away? :D)

His mate is the one on the right (got banned for Swansea away :D)

I'm not going to QPR, I have no money because I'm a student :lol:

I'll be at the Sheff. Wednesday game though, birthday present so I don't have to pay :lol:

im a hard up student to :cry:

il get my revenge at wedsnsday then, il find you :lol:

I'll be in the Canton stand (or the Canton cross/Ninian park pub before the game) if you want to come and try your luck but don't bet on it, I'll fold you up into a paper aeroplane :ugeek:

Billy : Yeah he is, it was so funny when he phoned me and told me what happened.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:I'm the long-haired b*stard :lol: :lol: Don't judge me by looks :D

My brother is the ginger b*stard next to me (Swansea away? :D)

His mate is the one on the right (got banned for Swansea away :D)

I'm not going to QPR, I have no money because I'm a student :lol:

I'll be at the Sheff. Wednesday game though, birthday present so I don't have to pay :lol:

im a hard up student to :cry:

il get my revenge at wedsnsday then, il find you :lol:

I'll be in the Canton stand (or the Canton cross/Ninian park pub before the game) if you want to come and try your luck but don't bet on it, I'll fold you up into a paper aeroplane :ugeek:

Billy : Yeah he is, it was so funny when he phoned me and told me what happened.

Crazy b*stard
what did happen, I dont know the full story

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

i have settled into a pre match routine of..............

corpa at 12, followed by napier, canton cross and ninian park pub.... and i also stand in the canton :twisted:

stalker alert :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Couldn't get a ticket for the away end, so managed to get two tickets for the home end (west stand was it?)

At the end of the match something happened (either they heard them talking or they said something) and it all kicked off.

He fucked up half of the stand full of six-fingered inbreds, and then got sent over to the cardiff fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blooobirds

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:49 pm

milly44 wrote:i have settled into a pre match routine of..............

corpa at 12, followed by napier, canton cross and ninian park pub.... and i also stand in the canton :twisted:

Aisle 105, row GG, if I even see you I'm gonna call one of the police over and get you done for harassment :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Dafydd wrote:

Aisle 105, row GG, if I even see you I'm gonna call one of the police over and get you done for harassment :mrgreen:

my ST is down the front, i just stand at the back right behind the goal :ayatollah:

harrasment, is that it, i got more planned than that

MONKEYFACE :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

my ST is down the front, i just stand at the back right behind the goal :ayatollah:

harrasment, is that it, i got more planned than that

MONKEYFACE :lol:

I'll donkey punch you faster than you can monkey face me.. Which is very perverted but oh well :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 pm

this is AAMB anything goes :lol:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm

The worst bit about it is I can see you lot meeting up for secret Monkeyfacing sessions in an abandoned carpark :|

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 pm

I'll be giving you so many rights you'll be begging for a left

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Dafydd wrote:The worst bit about it is I can see you lot meeting up for secret Monkeyfacing sessions in an abandoned carpark :|

what you mean US LOT.....your on the guest list ;)

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:07 pm

milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:The worst bit about it is I can see you lot meeting up for secret Monkeyfacing sessions in an abandoned carpark :|

On the guest list but haven't turned up - Trust me, you'd know if I did ;)

I'm off to bed now, poor old me has a 9am start, and I need my beauty sleep to keep me looking ever so sexy.

Speak to you all in the morning. Toodles xx

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:

On the guest list but haven't turned up - Trust me, you'd know if I did ;)

I'm off to bed now, poor old me has a 9am start, and I need my beauty sleep to keep me looking ever so sexy.

Speak to you all in the morning. Toodles xx

sleep with one eye open :twisted:

x

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am

Halibut, I have heard that CD and there are about 2 good songs on there.

It is f*cking terrible to put it nicely :lol:

You will never become DJ Fish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 am

rob wrote:my daughter loves john lennon and she's only 16. she was brought up on though :D

Then congratulations on having a daughter with such great taste and beyond her years in musical knowledge!

I am a John Lennon expert and it's taken me all over the world. The Beatles are way beyond anything that had gone before them and after them!

The second biggest tragedy in my Life was John Lennon being murdered! The ultimate crime is to take someone's life and someone who gave so much as Lennon makes it worse!

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 am

BlueCheg wrote:I f*cking love them :ayatollah:

Me too years ahead of their time, so was Elvis, Elton, Queen, Abba, Jacko all iconic singers, bands whose music will live forever and there are many top bands and artists who have followed in their footsteps. Anybody from my generation will feel privileged to have been present during a concert or listened to any of these legends of music. I hate getting older but one thing that makes up for it is the musical era I have lived through. I have the complete discography of all the above plus a few more - luuurrrvvs the music :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 am

For what they acheived, the beatles were the greatest band the world will ever see, they wrote all their own music and words to every song they released into the charts, to think of how many millions of singles and lp,s they sold throughout the world is stagering when you consider that then you had to physicaly go into a store and buy a record over the counter for it to register in the charts. Can you imagine what record sales they would have had under todays format with downloads etc?????

Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Got every album if you want a copy let me know :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 pm

chippy909 wrote:Halibut, I have heard that CD and there are about 2 good songs on there.

It is f*cking terrible to put it nicely :lol:

You will never become DJ Fish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your bro described your taste of music as, gay :lol: