Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: They will all love me again

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 am

Eddie May wrote:The Riddler has told people who work in the club, that he will not leave until he knows how the season will end for cardiff city, as i said to them, if we get to the premier league this season, the fans will all love me and demand me to stay. tg will then see what i what i mean to the club. :evil:

if he has seaid that, then i will find my mobile and tell him what i think of him :twisted:

infact read this...............f**k OFF YOU GREEDY,ARAGONT,LYING, 2FACED,BACKSTABBING,NO GOOD, ROBBING,SELFISH, YORKSHIRE C*NT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A SHIT DAY :twisted:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 pm

:twisted: :twisted:

THE GUY IS SO DELUDED ITS CRAZY,
selfish motives, its crazy.....he already wants all the praise for the takeoover even if we dont go up. :twisted:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 pm

I for one will never love you, you put Zero in to OUR CLUB AND TOOK MILLIONS OUT AND LIED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WAY.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I for one will never love you, you put Zero in to OUR CLUB AND TOOK MILLIONS OUT AND LIED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WAY.

if he didnt wind me up, i could post like this :lol:

finally with the exception of terry phillips, it seems the majority are seing straight through him...........AT LAST :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I for one will never love you, you put Zero in to OUR CLUB AND TOOK MILLIONS OUT AND LIED EVERY MINUTE OF THE WAY.

if he didnt wind me up, i could post like this :lol:

finally with the exception of terry phillips, it seems the majority are seing straight through him...........AT LAST :ayatollah:

Milly thats True, 95% of the reporters dont back him anymore.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Just like Riddler to ignore the fact that left to him we would never have seen the end of the season.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:17 pm

PR you are having a f@@kin laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very few people like you (maybe your wife as she sees how fat your banlk account is getting)
and the ones you think that do are on the pay roll

Sooner you go the better for the Club

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 pm

I've just texted him explaining the situation :lol:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I've just texted him explaining the situation :lol:

i may have to :lol:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Nottage lol

and how was that worded ??? F**k *ff by any chance lol

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Every football fan in this Country knows what a robbing b*stard he is. :evil:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Jez wrote:Nottage lol

Jez, I said " I've just heard that you think the people of Cardiff will love you again if we go up. Get this, the people of Cardiff will always hate you for what you've done to our club, so you should do the decent thing and leave now, you incompetent, blundering fool". That's word for word.

I got a reply, "You are pathetic!". And that's word for word, too :lol:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Jez, I said " I've just heard that you think the people of Cardiff will love you again if we go up. Get this, the people of Cardiff will always hate you for what you've done to our club, so you should do the decent thing and leave now, you incompetent, blundering fool". That's word for word.

i always start with a well spoken/worded text, then when i get a reply of get lost, or your pathetic.....

steam comes out of every hole in my body, and he gets it :twisted:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

I love "word for word"

Pathetic eh - he just loves to wind everyone up - he has done this because he is missing the attnetion he had with the march and everything else!

The take over happens and he can go as quickly and quietly as possible - because ONCE he is has nothing to do with the club and no authortiy to ban! HE best watch his back!

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Eddie May wrote:The Riddler has told people who work in the club, that he will not leave until he knows how the season will end for cardiff city, as i said to them, if we get to the premier league this season, the fans will all love me and demand me to stay. tg will then see what i what i mean to the club. :evil:

no what the robbing b*stard is doing is waiting to see if we get promoted as allegedly he wrote a bonus and a pay rise into his contract if we get promoted.
so he will then try to negotiate a settlement for himself on those terms. he is just trying to sueeze every last penny he can from the club before he leaves

Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

i always start with a well spoken/worded text, then when i get a reply of get lost, or your pathetic.....

steam comes out of every hole in my body, and he gets it :twisted:

I reckon he's got a "Get lost" and "You're pathetic" templates stored in his phone and just sends them out to every City fan who dares question what he's doing. Maybe he'll send it to his wife one day by mistake when she asks him if he wants cauliflower or broccolli for tea

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 pm

steve davies wrote:

no what the robbing b*stard is doing is waiting to see if we get promoted as allegedly he wrote a bonus and a pay rise into his contract if we get promoted.
so he will then try to negotiate a settlement for himself on those terms. he is just trying to sueeze every last penny he can from the club before he leaves

Your prob Spot on Steve :evil:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I have just sent a meesage to him now, but I have never gotten a reply off him.

Anyway the message reads 'Dear Peter, I have heard today that you feel when we are promoted you will be loved by all the fans and that we will demand you to stay. Sorry to let you down but we by no means will feel any form of love for you, you have severly damaged a club I and many other welsh people love. Please will you walk away from the club now and let us push for promotion without any off the field distractions from you. I and many others have watched you slowly tear the heart out of our club. Regards, Pompey. x'

He won't answer me, he never does, but atleast I kept this one to the point without any swear words in it.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 pm

can we have his number up again please

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Pompey wrote:I have just sent a meesage to him now, but I have never gotten a reply off him.

Anyway the message reads 'Dear Peter, I have heard today that you feel when we are promoted you will be loved by all the fans and that we will demand you to stay. Sorry to let you down but we by no means will feel any form of love for you, you have severly damaged a club I and many other welsh people love. Please will you walk away from the club now and let us push for promotion without any off the field distractions from you. I and many others have watched you slowly tear the heart out of our club. Regards, Pompey. x'

He won't answer me, he never does, but atleast I kept this one to the point without any swear words in it.

Too polite, Pompey

Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 pm

i posted earlier in the week , he said exactly that to a friend on mine restaurant owner at cardiff bay as he was questioned why all the hate towards him from city fans,his quote was: they will love me again as i get promotion. THIS IS FACT.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 pm

All other messages contain some straong and harsh words, I was guessing that was why he never answered, so I tried a different approach but no luck.

I think he's just finally given up all hope of anything and is clutching at straws now trying to make himself still look like a big player.

Well guess what riddler, your not so f**k off :D