really cant be f*cked at the moment,
had some really bad news today and my heads gone, so thats it for me for a bit

enjoy qpr, speak soon

Re: I'm laying off here a while

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

you ok thomas ?

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Hope everything is ok Fishy, try and keep your head together and will speak to you whenever.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:really cant be f*cked at the moment,
had some really bad news today and my heads gone, so thats it for me for a bit

enjoy qpr, speak soon

Thomas, hope all is ok, we are all here for you if you need to talk or need any help whatsoever. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

here here nobby.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 pm

rob wrote:here here nobby.

Rob in my opinion, although we may not know each other as individuals we are ALL as one, never leave a soldier behind is my motto, always look out for one and other always and forever, :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 pm

nobby wrote:

Rob in my opinion, although we may not know each other as individuals we are ALL as one, never leave a soldier behind is my motto, always look out for one and other always and forever, :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm

nobby wrote:

my sentiments exactly mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

all the best mate.......

plenty of love for you on here

no one more than me :D

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Thomas, I hope everything isnt to bad.
I will be in Merthry tomorrow if you want to talk.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Thomas .............. do the ayatollah :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm

nobby wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Thanks everyone. Especially milly, he let me get everything off my chest just now, thanks mate.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Thanks everyone. Especially milly, he let me get everything off my chest just now, thanks mate.

anytime fish :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 pm

as long as your ok mate, we all here for you. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:18 pm

rob wrote:as long as your ok mate, we all here for you. :ayatollah:

Cheers rob, i will be back to myself soon, a week or two

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Do you know what lads i dont post on here very often but most of you seem like a decent bunch of blokes who come together when a fellow bluebird needs some support good to have buddies like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 pm

even a journey of a 1000 miles must start with a single step.

take each day as it comes mate. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

corytonblue wrote:Do you know what lads i dont post on here very often but most of you seem like a decent bunch of blokes who come together when a fellow bluebird needs some support good to have buddies like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

even though not everyone knows each other personally, it proves that there is more to life than football, and the reason why this is a successful forum is we all have a laugh, look out for each other and get on well...........

long may that continue :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 pm

milly44 wrote:
corytonblue wrote:Do you know what lads i dont post on here very often but most of you seem like a decent bunch of blokes who come together when a fellow bluebird needs some support good to have buddies like that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

even though not everyone knows each other personally, it proves that there is more to life than football, and the reason why this is a successful forum is we all have a laugh, look out for each other and get on well...........

as you two have said, we have made some mates of this fourm, people who we have met up with and cars we have spewed in :lol: but the best thing is, even people you havn't met in person rally round is support. cheers guys, top blokes

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
milly44 wrote:

as you two have said, we have made some mates of this fourm, people who we have met up with and cars we have spewed in :lol: but the best thing is, even people you havn't met in person rally round is support. cheers guys, top blokes

good to see a smiley face Kipper :D :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 pm

so you back now troutie

or do i put look forward to your return kipper :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 pm

no not back yet.
as milly knows this is just the start, only on here now as theres not much else i can do at the moment

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Thomas if you need to have a chat give me a bell...anytime, after all I have said you would suceed!! Top lad :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Dange wrote:Thomas if you need to have a chat give me a bell...anytime, after all I have said you would suceed!! Top lad :ayatollah:

cheers mate

Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 pm

sent you a message on facebook matey.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Hope everything is ok Thomas.

People come out of bad times a stronger person.

Keep the faith Fish.

Now can I see an :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I hope everythings fine bud.
Keep on fighting, if you need anything I'm here for you buddy.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:12 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Dange wrote:Thomas if you need to have a chat give me a bell...anytime, after all I have said you would suceed!! Top lad :ayatollah:

cheers mate

Keep your head up lad.

Every day is a new one. Time often helps.

Good luck.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:no not back yet.
as milly knows this is just the start, only on here now as theres not much else i can do at the moment

Keep yr chin up mate. This board helped keep me sane over the past week when little Sam was really poorly. Enjoy the Martyrs game today and lets hope that CCFC and Barnsley win as well.