Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baz got headbutted

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Saw Baz and Chippy today at QPR baz said some fucker headbutted him before the game. QPR was all gob in my opinion they had load of chances to bring it on and did feck all. Some sad tw*t wanted to have an off using a sign post sad fuckers :lol:

Re: Baz got headbutted

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:11 pm

between you and me, he did get headbutted, he gave annis the bill for painting at his house :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm

slimy bastards

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm

are QPR always more interested in what goes on outside the ground? seems to me after every game - all the opposing fans are pretty much talking about their fans outside the ground.....

They need to concentrate more on whats happening on the field - for a rich f*cking club - they nothing but a sinking ship at the moment! Maybe from the Ocean bed, we'll float up and give them a wave on the way past ?

arseholes! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 pm

just got back.............intresting day but a great result :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Fancy putting the head on an OAP with a limp :o :o :o :o shocking :lol:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 pm

was so out of order.....

20 vs 3

police did f**k all, to be fair jez, he looks better with a flat nose :D

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 pm

milly44 wrote:was so out of order.....

20 vs 3

police did f**k all, to be fair jez, he looks better with a flat nose :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baz n his blackeyes is gonna look stunning tomorrow then :lol:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Is he alright though..?

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Splott-light wrote:Is he alright though..?

yh he is a bit soft though :lol:

yh he is all good :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 pm

yeh,he will claim it wont effect his rugged good looks :? :lol:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 pm

chippy909 wrote:

yh he is a bit soft though :lol:

yh he is all good :ayatollah:

Good stuff, he's off his trolley that one, good boy though, and i owe him a 'bow. :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:18 am

i am ok, let the guy have 1st shot while i kept my arms behind my back the silly fucker done it right under cctv, when he laid a butt on me i just laughed and said was that it :lol: :lol: that really pissed him off, then the lancers come flying in with their pie fillings on four legs :D

all in all a cracking day, well put it this way if there was no cctv i would have ''defended myself'' :D

cheers boys for pulling me away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 am

and jezza dont worry i am back in one piece :lol: nose a little bigger(ouch) but ok :old:

:lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:21 am

Glad you didnt retaliate Baz, it is difficult but you obviously did the right thing, good to hear your ok :thumbup:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 am

carlccfc wrote:Glad you didnt retaliate Baz, it is difficult but you obviously did the right thing, good to hear your ok :thumbup:
in days gone by carl i would have been like an idiot, but something clicked and a good friend gave me advice, when theres OB or cameras around put your arms behind your back let them have 1st shot'--you know who you are and i owe you cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the last thing i want whilst going in for fostering is trouble :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:25 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Glad you didnt retaliate Baz, it is difficult but you obviously did the right thing, good to hear your ok :thumbup:
in days gone by carl i would have been like an idiot, but something clicked and a good friend gave me advice, when theres OB or cameras around put your arms behind your back let them have 1st shot'--you know who you are and i owe you cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the last thing i want whilst going in for fostering is trouble :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good to hear there is a bit of sense in there :D ;)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 am

carlccfc wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

good to hear there is a bit of sense in there :D ;)

its very f*cking limited though carl :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am ok, let the guy have 1st shot while i kept my arms behind my back the silly fucker done it right under cctv, when he laid a butt on me i just laughed and said was that it :lol: :lol: that really pissed him off, then the lancers come flying in with their pie fillings on four legs :D

all in all a cracking day, well put it this way if there was no cctv i would have ''defended myself'' :D

cheers boys for pulling me away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

pulling you away, is that all the praise i get for saving your life ;)

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 am

ninianblue wrote:between you and me, he did get headbutted, he gave annis the bill for painting at his house :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:08 am

Glad you ok baz and you done the right thing

Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fostering trouble :lol: :lol: :lol: who was the guy on the bus going crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Baz where did this happen then , someone told us there were a few faces from West Ham up west too ........ :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and jezza dont worry i am back in one piece :lol: nose a little bigger(ouch) but ok :old:

:lol:

All the better to smell me with :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr Baz I am so glad that your looks have not been ruined!!! :D

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:25 pm

out side the main grandstand just after we left you, its only a sore nose a small price to pay for our beloved city :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Glad your ok mate.

You will still be able to sniff a sewin out miles away

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 pm

ridofrid wrote:Glad your ok mate.

You will still be able to sniff a sewin out miles away
had a few brownies friday night, struggling at the moment they seen to bee feeding on the bottom, nymphs are the way :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm

How are you baz?
Two black eyes?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 pm

im glad he got nutted between the eyes, it stopped himk talking about jezz so much :lol: