Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

statue for ridesdale LIKE SADDAM HUISANE

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Anyone think that we should have a statue for the Ridesdale if we get to the premiership, along with an FA Cup final.

Re: statue for ridesdale

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

No!. Hate the man, Could have one of Bartley Wilson as he formed the Club?. Maybe

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 pm

No way man, one for DJ perhaps but deffo not the Riddler.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Anyone think that we should have a statue for the Ridesdale if we get to the premiership, along with an FA Cup final.

i think a headstone in the heath cemetery would be more appropriate.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:13 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Anyone think that we should have a statue for the Ridesdale if we get to the premiership, along with an FA Cup final.

you forgot a smiley face at the end, didnt you, we would know then you were taking the piss?

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm

yeah a statue with m my fist through it :evil:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 pm

you having a f*cking laugh?

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Aye dip the fucker in concrete and plant him outside the CCS with this epitaph. "Here stands the biggest cheating c**t ever to be involved in football - dont f**k with CCFCfans there will only be one winner" :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Are you taking the piss, the man deserves to be expelled from UK and flogged,hung drawn and Quartered . :evil:

Re: statue for ridesdale LIKE SADDAM HUISANE

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 pm

i would love a a statue of him and in my garden, pride and place on my lawn so when i am pissed up i can just stroll up to him and just piss on his face

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

The riddler is scum the further he is away from CCFC the better :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:27 pm

It was just a thought :D

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 pm

I have a Statue of Sam Hammam in My Office bought it in Bridgend , Her just stairs at me every time I go in there.