Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THEY LOST TODAY BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Merthyr lost 3-2 at home to Oxford today, some schoolboy defensive errors.
Chatted to Mike Ford ex Cardiff player now their manager. He loved his Cardiff days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If your not doing anything THIS TUESDAY NIGHT, Merthyr's last home league game v Brackley, Merthyr are now in Bottom 4, THEY NEED TO WIN BOTH LAST LEAGUE GAMES and THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THEY LOST TODAY BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:Merthyr lost 3-2 at home to Oxford today, some schoolboy defensive errors.
Chatted to Mike Ford ex Cardiff player now their manager. He loved his Cardiff days :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If your not doing anything THIS TUESDAY NIGHT, Merthyr's last home league game v Brackley, Merthyr are now in Bottom 4, THEY NEED TO WIN BOTH LAST LEAGUE GAMES and THEY NEED YOUR SUPPORT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Enjoyed my day there yesterday and met some very good people who got Merthyr at heart, the players need a kick up the arse after the second half performance though, it looked like an end of a season nothing to play for game. I am away for a seminar Tues/Weds so cant make it Tues, but they do need support, 306 attended yesterday including 10 Oxford City fans, who are worth a mention for their support, :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:12 am

yea in fairness them 10 fans never shut up all game, merthyr players looked resigned to relegation in 2nd half

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:15 am

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Merthyr lost 3-2 at home to Oxford today, some schoolboy defensive errors.

Enjoyed my day there yesterday and met some very good people who got Merthyr at heart, the players need a kick up the arse after the second half performance though, it looked like an end of a season nothing to play for game. I am away for a seminar Tues/Weds so cant make it Tues, but they do need support, 306 attended yesterday including 10 Oxford City fans, who are worth a mention for their support, :ayatollah:

YOUR LUCKY, it could have been 9 from oxford, we met a bird at services, who was an oxford fan going to the game, and she amost got kidnapped and put on dibs bus :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 am

Carl, those 10 Oxford fans with their shirts off didnt stop singing for 90 minutes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

Shirts off for 90 minutes following merthyr, sounds like me and deadly dave, i will spare you from looking at the picture :lol:

glad you enjoyed it, i wish i was there with you but i had much more important things than football

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Shirts off for 90 minutes following merthyr, sounds like me and deadly dave, i will spare you from looking at the picture :lol:

glad you enjoyed it, i wish i was there with you but i had much more important things than football

Thomas, I understand and I did think about you and your family yesterday.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Shirts off for 90 minutes following merthyr, sounds like me and deadly dave, i will spare you from looking at the picture :lol:

Thomas, I understand and I did think about you and your family yesterday.

Thanks annis

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:29 am

I met 2 of your mates, who go around with you, both drunk out of their heads. :lol: they were having banter with the Oxford fans.

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:I met 2 of your mates, who go around with you, both drunk out of their heads. :lol: they were having banter with the Oxford fans.

I did hear :lol:
One was deadly dave.
We went to oxford this season their fans were great so imagine it was only friendly banter

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I met 2 of your mates, who go around with you, both drunk out of their heads. :lol: they were having banter with the Oxford fans.

I did hear :lol:
One was deadly dave.
We went to oxford this season their fans were great so imagine it was only friendly banter

:lol:

Yes thats one of them :lol: